Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (3 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Her husband had passed on, and the new widow was so distraught that she sought out a spiritualist who told her that her husband was just fine. She added further that he was eagerly awaiting a reunion with her.

"Is there anything he needs?" the distraught woman asked, between tears.

The spiritualist went into a transient state, then replied, "He says he'd love a package of cigarettes."

"I'll send a carton immediately," the woman said joyfully. "But did he say where I should send them?"

"No," replied the Seer somberly. "But, he didn't ask for matches."

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The teacher was giving her class of seven-year-olds a natural history lesson. "Worker ants," she told them, "can carry pieces of food five times their own weight. What do you conclude from that?"

One child was ready with the answer, "They don't have a union."

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A college student wrote a letter home. It read, "Dear folks, I feel miserable because I have to keep writing for money. I feel ashamed and unhappy. I have to ask for another hundred, but every cell in my body rebels. I beg on bended knee that you forgive me. Your son, Marvin. P.S. I felt so terrible I ran after the mailman who picked this up in the box at the corner. I wanted to take this letter and burn it. I prayed to God that I could get it back. But I was too late."

A few days later he received a letter from his father. It said, "Your prayers were answered. Your letter never came!"
:lol:

Apr 15, 2006
Her husband had passed on, and the new widow was so distraught that she sought out a spiritualist who told her that her husband was just fine. She added further that he was eagerly awaiting a reunion with her.

"Is there anything he needs?" the distraught woman asked, between tears.

The spiritualist went into a transient state, then replied, "He says he'd love a package of cigarettes."

"I'll send a carton immediately," the woman said joyfully. "But did he say where I should send them?"

"No," replied the Seer somberly. "But, he didn't ask for matches."
:lol: Very subtle!

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #4,525
    A college student wrote a letter home. It read, "Dear folks, I feel miserable because I have to keep writing for money. I feel ashamed and unhappy. I have to ask for another hundred, but every cell in my body rebels. I beg on bended knee that you forgive me. Your son, Marvin. P.S. I felt so terrible I ran after the mailman who picked this up in the box at the corner. I wanted to take this letter and burn it. I prayed to God that I could get it back. But I was too late."

A few days later he received a letter from his father. It said, "Your prayers were answered. Your letter never came!"
    :lol:
    That doesn't make any sense. How can the father refer to a letter and respond to what the son said in it if he never got it?

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Q: why do chemists put cotton wool in the top of pill bottles
    A: to remind niggers that they were cotton pickers before they were drug dealers :lol2:

:rndh:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Continuing the inappropriate jokes(there's a big thread of those going on another forum)

Q. How do you get five niggers to stop gang-raping a white girl?
    A. Throw them a basketball.

Q. What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

A. Pizza doesn't moan inside the oven.

:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)