Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (1 Viewer)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So i can burn on islam as much as i please and you wont bat an eyelid?

Why cant you justify why you believe people deserve to go to whatever concept of hell you have?

If you believe that 'god' made humans and the world and life etc.etc. Why would he give humans the capability to have feelings towards people of the same sex, if he would forbid them to the concept of hell you and 'god' share? Does that not seem to make sence? Are you sure its not your own insecurities that have made you homophobic and are using your religion as a tool to deflect aware from you're own irrational prejudice.
Dude, I can't give you the answer to that "homosexual" issue, it just is and i agreed on that as soon as i heared it so i didnt wait for an explanation. but if you're gay you can ask someone with more knowlege of mine in Islam and he might be able to help you.
And no its not from my own imagination.
Good for you!

And its obvious you're not.
See you're pissed:rolleyes: I don't want to attack you in any way. I don't care about religions but when you can laugh about Jesus Buddha or whoever I can laugh about Mohammad and that's what you don't get. If you and the whole religion wouldn't take themselves so seriously we would have less problems.

Can you laugh about this one?
No I can't laugh at this one but i won't kill nor get pissed. You can do whatever the hell you want and once again i don't give a damn. :)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Because Ze when i first came to this forum members had already started the habit of mocking religions with a specialty of Islam being the center of attention and while what i''ve been doing might not have reduced these amount of mocking yet it adds a special flavor to see them pissed.

I've never attacked Jesus nor Christianity ever! what happened was that i laughed on a picture posted by another member on this forum that made fun of Jesus and i received all the criticism not the guy who posted it, as for Christianity i've never said anything regarding it and i actually believe that its the closest religion to Islam IMO.

So that makes it ok?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
JBF, nobody is angry that you made a joke about Christians. They are criticizing you for overreacting to jokes about Islam while freely mocking Christianity. Most of them are Atheists anyway, this is not about them being offended by your christian jokes it is about your hypocrisy, nothing else...
I defended my relegion, And if a christian did the same i won't blame him...I laughed at a picture on Jesus while i accept the same from any other(to laugh, not to post) so whats with the "hypocrisy"?!

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Dude, I can't give you the answer to that "homosexual" issue, it just is and i agreed on that as soon as i heared it so i didnt wait for an explanation. but if you're gay you can ask someone with more knowlege of mine in Islam and he might be able to help you.
And no its not from my own imagination.
You cannot be serious?

One time someone told you to hate gay people, you didnt wait for the explanation you just accepted it because you were told to, and now you cannot justify you're now apparent irrational hatred of them and damning them to you're concept of 'hell'. How easily fucking led are you man. I hope you never actually think, 'god' knows what would happen.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I defended my relegion, And if a christian did the same i won't blame him...I laughed at a picture on Jesus while i accept the same from any other(to laugh, not to post) so whats with the "hypocrisy"?!
I don't give a fuck what you laugh at and get pissed by I was just explaining why other members are criticizing you, I'm not the one you are arguing with here.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
One time someone told you to hate gay people, you didnt wait for the explanation you just accepted it because you were told to, and now you cannot justify you're now apparent irrational hatred of them and damning them to you're concept of 'hell'. How easily fucking led are you man. I hope you never actually think, 'god' knows what would happen.
Man i've hated gays all my life it has nothing to do with my relegion i didnt wait for someone to tell me to hate gays but when someone asked about the issue on T.V the answer was the one i told you and i didnt wait to have the explanation, get it?!

And yes, God knows what happened in the past and whats happening now and what will happen in the future.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Man i've hated gays all my life it has nothing to do with my relegion i didnt wait for someone to tell me to hate gays but when someone asked about the issue on T.V the answer was the one i told you and i didnt wait to have the explanation, get it?!

And yes, God knows what happened in the past and whats happening now and what will happen in the future.
Give me a number between 1 and 20.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

please put 'god' in '' whilst we dont know if he exists. Please explain you're homophobia and also you didnt really answer what i said about this before you just kind of told me that you are really easily led.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)