Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And all three of you are pathetic, dumb and stubborn athiests who wants to make up for their stupidity by claiming that its just smart to belive that this universe was just there and everything just exploded. and when you die you just evaporate!

keep it going dumbos :beer:
Ya, it's more likely that suicide bombing hundreds of innocent people will get you 72 virgins in heaven

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That is not at all true, the only difference is Christians generally live in countries where its considered rude to car bomb a crowded place
:lol:

Now that is funny.

And all three of you are pathetic, dumb and stubborn athiests who wants to make up for their stupidity by claiming that its just smart to belive that this universe was just there and everything just exploded. and when you die you just evaporate!

JFB, why is it ok for you to make fun of/laugh at jokes related to Christianity or other religions but others are not allowed to make fun of/laugh at jokes related to Islam?

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

I dont believe i evaporate....do actually know what non belief is?

You are a hypocrite, or can you justify why its ok to attack Jesus, christianity, christian religious leaders and clergymen whereas its not ok for anyone to burn on 'mohamed', allah, Iman (i dont know what tense that should be written in) or Islam in general. If you cannot justify it, dont fucking do it.

No it will just move you to another universe where Gays and Lesbos have the "freedom" they ask for.
Are you saying that 'gays and lesbos' go to hell?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A priest offered a Nun a lift.

She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.

The priest nearly had an accident.

After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.

The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest removed his hand But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.
The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.'

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.'
Ban this guy. He makes fun of Christianity. He hurt my feelings.
If he's not banned then I must ask you guys to unban Seven :D

I mean....Seven vs Juve's big fan. You don't want to miss the show, do you?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
JFB, why is it ok for you to make fun of/laugh at jokes related to Christianity or other religions but others are not allowed to make fun of/laugh at jokes related to Islam?
Because Ze when i first came to this forum members had already started the habit of mocking religions with a specialty of Islam being the center of attention and while what i''ve been doing might not have reduced these amount of mocking yet it adds a special flavor to see them pissed.
You are a hypocrite, or can you justify why its ok to attack Jesus, christianity, christian religious leaders and clergymen whereas its not ok for anyone to burn on 'mohamed', allah, Iman (i dont know what tense that should be written in) or Islam in general. If you cannot justify it, dont fucking do it.

Are you saying that 'gays and lesbos' go to hell?
I've never attacked Jesus nor Christianity ever! what happened was that i laughed on a picture posted by another member on this forum that made fun of Jesus and i received all the criticism not the guy who posted it, as for Christianity i've never said anything regarding it and i actually believe that its the closest religion to Islam IMO.

And yes lesbos and gays are bound to hell.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

And so it vanishes...

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Because Ze when i first came to this forum members had already started the habit of mocking religions with a specialty of Islam being the center of attention and while what i''ve been doing might not have reduced these amount of mocking yet it adds a special flavor to see them pissed.

I've never attacked Jesus nor Christianity ever! what happened was that i laughed on a picture posted by another member on this forum that made fun of Jesus and i received all the criticism not the guy who posted it, as for Christianity i've never said anything regarding it and i actually believe that its the closest religion to Islam IMO.

So can I post a picture of Mohammed now an laugh about it because I think it's funny?

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

So if i posted the same joke you did about Mohamed and the 6 year old he tried to marry/married would it be a laughing matter?

Why are 'lesbos and gays' bound to hell?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You really think anyone here was pissed by your jokes? :D

Those who were mocking and "mocking" Islam were all atheists. The other religious people here, non-Islamic, aren't making fun of Islam.
So, if those who were mocking Islam were atheists, why do you think they'll be pissed by your jokes about Christianity?

You're only giving some people a chance to mock Islam again as a reply to your jokes and your hypocrisy.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So can I post a picture of Mohammed now an laugh about it because I think it's funny?
Do whatever you want, I honestly couldn't care less. I belive in prophet Mohammad and the message he carried to the world and he's sacred to me and every muslim yet if mocking prophet Mohammad makes you feel any better about yourselves then knock yourselves out!
So if i posted the same joke you did about Mohamed and the 6 year old he tried to marry/married would it be a laughing matter?

Why are 'lesbos and gays' bound to hell?
The post above would answer you 1st while the answer to your second would require a "Shaik" to give you the appropriate justification.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You really think anyone here was pissed by your jokes? :D

Those who were mocking and "mocking" Islam were all atheists. The other religious people here, non-Islamic, aren't making fun of Islam.
So, if those who were mocking Islam were atheists, why do you think they'll be pissed by your jokes about Christianity?

You're only giving some people a chance to mock Islam again as a reply to your jokes and your hypocrisy.
Smarty, I've never mocked Christianity nor Jesus.. and if you think that mentioning a priest or a nun in a joke makes it anti-Jesus then you're damn wrong.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Do whatever you want, I honestly couldn't care less. I belive in prophet Mohammad and the message he carried to the world and he's sacred to me and every muslim yet if mocking prophet Mohammad makes you feel any better about yourselves then knock yourselves out!

The post above would answer you 1st while the answer to your second would require a "Shaik" to give you the appropriate justification.

So i can burn on islam as much as i please and you wont bat an eyelid?

Why cant you justify why you believe people deserve to go to whatever concept of hell you have?

If you believe that 'god' made humans and the world and life etc.etc. Why would he give humans the capability to have feelings towards people of the same sex, if he would forbid them to the concept of hell you and 'god' share? Does that not seem to make sence? Are you sure its not your own insecurities that have made you homophobic and are using your religion as a tool to deflect aware from you're own irrational prejudice.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

I am Jewish!

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008

See you're pissed:rolleyes: I don't want to attack you in any way. I don't care about religions but when you can laugh about Jesus Buddha or whoever I can laugh about Mohammad and that's what you don't get. If you and the whole religion wouldn't take themselfs so seriously we would have less problems.

Can you laugh about this one?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Smarty, I've never mocked Christianity nor Jesus.. and if you think that mentioning a priest or a nun in a joke makes it anti-Jesus then you're damn wrong.
JBF, nobody is angry that you made a joke about Christians. They are criticizing you for overreacting to jokes about Islam while freely mocking Christianity. Most of them are Atheists anyway, this is not about them being offended by your christian jokes it is about your hypocrisy, nothing else...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Oh stop it already.
What the hell is wrong with you :wth:

Are you enjoying the show I promised you :seven:

:frown2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)