Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (3 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I get his point that there are extremists in islam, there are extremists in christianity, difference being the extremists in christianity dont use barbaric/medieval methods too attack those that threaten them, they use pychological attacks/rallies etc.etc.

I don't find it a funny thing to say personally.
Ever heard of crusaders? or :rndh:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well dude thats kind of saying that a third of the world want to use car bombs.....isnt that kind of a generalisation? The vast majority of muslims are extremely peaceful and just dont give a fuck about most things that are attributed to them.
Well yea it's a generalization. My point is that bombings and terrorist acts are a huge problem and much more common in Muslim countries. In countries where Christians live such as Europe and the United states there are far less such acts. I am not trying to criticize Muslims what I am saying is that fundamentalist Christians are just as crazy and would be doing the same devious acts if they lived in countries were it was more normal and the criminal justice system wasn't as effective
Who you callin a troll?

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Ever heard of crusaders? or :rndh:
Sorry what i had meant to say was that christians had evolved their methods, something extremist muslims havent cottoned onto yet. Also the worrying thing about the crusades/ers was that they wernt extremists....just your everyday run of the mill christians at the time. That was fucked up.

I may have misinterpreted the smilie. I meant to say that you, Jasper, shouldn't respond to such obvious baiting. Apologies.

my bad, may bad....feel like a douche now.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Churches also had their role too.. There is no difference between x extremist or y extremist, all the extremists are dangerous.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I may have misinterpreted the smilie. I meant to say that you, Jasper, shouldn't respond to such obvious baiting. Apologies.
I may have misinterpreted the smilie. I meant to say that the troll, Jasper, shouldn't be responded to. Apologies.
Is there something I am not getting here? I assumed at first you were calling me the troll then I wasn't so sure and now I just think your full of shit

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I get his point that there are extremists in islam, there are extremists in christianity, difference being the extremists in christianity dont use barbaric/medieval methods too attack those that threaten them, they use pychological attacks/rallies etc.etc.
We have Christian groups in this country that stoke up fervor that has their occasional rogue minion off killing a physician because he's performed legal abortions. I'd say that isn't too far from a car bomb.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Is there something I am not getting here? I assumed at first you were calling me the troll then I wasn't so sure and now I just think your full of shit
Yeah, I was calling you a troll for what you posted. Swag's post above explains pretty much why.

My previous post was my poor sense of humour getting the better of me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We have Christian groups in this country that stoke up fervor that has their occasional rogue minion off killing a physician because he's performed legal abortions. I'd say that isn't too far from a car bomb.
Exactly my point, Christian fundamentalist leaders are just as nutty as Osama Bin Laden, they just don't have idiot followers who are willing to suicide bomb buildings and if they start a group here the FBI spies on them
Wow

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
link please. (im not having a go, i just want to read about this)
The source is on the biased side. But the facts are there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/07/scott-roeder-abortion-doc_n_212346.html

Now here's a bit from the other side, and you have to read into the defensiveness of the article to get the potential religious connection:

http://www.streetprophets.com/storyonly/2009/5/31/223418/815

For a little more "balance" (it's written from a defensive, conservative respective), the Wall Street Journal:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124398690567579389.html

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
....you really dont get a joke.

Zebra, iv never killed anyone, but iv offended a few people, and in some cultures, thats a lot worse....:lol:

Ya I do you were playing me that family guy video to explain sarcasm as if I didn't understand it like Peter Griffin, I got it I just didn't find it funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)