Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (1 Viewer)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
A priest offered a Nun a lift.

She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.

The priest nearly had an accident.

After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.

The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest removed his hand But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.
The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.'

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.'

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
A priest offered a Nun a lift.

She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.

The priest nearly had an accident.

After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.

The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest removed his hand But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.
The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.'

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.'
First you laugh on Jesus, now you joke on Priests and nuns?

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #4,167
    That's not the point, he is the one who says everyone should respect Allah, Muhammad and Islam. You should see the other thread (his arguments) to understand what I am talking about.
    I know, dude. Why do you think I said that.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    That's not the point, he is the one who says everyone should respect Allah, Muhammad and Islam. You should see the other thread (his arguments) to understand what I am talking about.
    The difference is that Christianity has evolved its ethos to not get pissy when it happeneds, Islam hasnt made that allowance.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Well dude thats kind of saying that a third of the world want to use car bombs.....isnt that kind of a generalisation? The vast majority of muslims are extremely peaceful and just dont give a fuck about most things that are attributed to them.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    That is not at all true, the only difference is Christians generally live in countries where its considered rude to car bomb a crowded place
    +rep for beating me to saying that. :p

And Ja5per: Ofcourse it's a generalisation, but surely you get his point, and joke.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Well dude thats kind of saying that a third of the world want to use car bombs.....isnt that kind of a generalisation? The vast majority of muslims are extremely peaceful and just dont give a fuck about most things that are attributed to them.
    :jck2:

Hey, in my faith, Jesus and Mohammad were both sent on this earth to be stand-up comedians.
    I always had Jesus down as more of a stage magician.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    +rep for beating me to saying that. :p

And Ja5per: Ofcourse it's a generalisation, but surely you get his point, and joke.
    I get his point that there are extremists in islam, there are extremists in christianity, difference being the extremists in christianity dont use barbaric/medieval methods too attack those that threaten them, they use pychological attacks/rallies etc.etc.

I don't find it a funny thing to say personally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)