Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (58 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
A sergeant was addressing a squad of 20 and said: "I have a nice
easy job for the laziest man here. Put up your hand if you are the
laziest."
19 men raised their hands, and the sergeant asked the other man
"Why didn't you raise your hand?"
The man replied: "Too much trouble, sarge."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
muzza pick lines:

Im like a rubiks cube the more you play with me, the harder i get.

If i told you , that you have a hot body would you hold it against.

Baby your my turbo in my vl.

Got any italian in you? girl replies: umm no, Would you like some?

Did you know that you have 226 bones in your body? would you like one more?

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Amazing product labeling
========================
In case you needed further proof that the human race is seriously
challenged, here are some actual label instructions on consumer
goods.

On a Sear's hairdryer:
....Do not use while sleeping.
(darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)

On a bag of Fritos:
....You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap:
"Directions: Use like regular soap."
(and that would be how???....)

On some Swanson frozen dinners:
"Serving suggestion: Defrost."
(but, it's "just" a suggestion.)

Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
"Do not turn upside down."
(well...duh, a bit late, huh?)

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
"Product will be hot after heating."
(...and you thought????...)

On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
"Do not iron clothes on body."
(but wouldn't this save me more time?)

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
"Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medica-
tion."
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if
we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those
forklifts.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid:
"Warning: May cause drowsiness."
(and...I'm taking this because???....)

On most brands of Christmas lights:
"For indoor or outdoor use only."
(as opposed to...what?)

On a Japanese food processor:
"Not to be used for the other use."
(Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)

On Sainsbury's peanuts:
"Warning: contains nuts."
(talk about a news flash)

On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
"Instructions: open packet, eat nuts."
(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)

On a child's superman costume:
"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)

On a Swedish chainsaw:
"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
(Oh my God...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him.

The waitress asks for their orders. The man says, 'A Hamburger, fries and a coke,' and turns to the ostrich, 'What's yours?' 'I'll have the same,' says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order. 'That will be £9.40 please,' she says and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact amount for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, 'A hamburger, fries, and a coke.' The ostrich says, 'I'll have the same.'

Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact amount.

For a while this becomes routine until the two enter again later in the week. 'The usual?' asks the waitress. 'No, this time it's a treat, so I will have a steak, baked potato, and salad,' says the man.

'Yep! same,' says the ostrich.

Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, 'That will be £32.62.' Once again the man pulls the exact amount out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress can't hold back her curiosity any longer. 'Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact money from your pocket every time?'

'Well,' says the man, 'several years ago I was clearing the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes.

My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there.'

'That's brilliant!' says the waitress. 'Most people would wish for a couple of million pounds or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!'

'That's right. Whether it's a pint of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there,' says the man.

The waitress asks, 'But, sir, what's with the ostrich?'

The man sighs, pauses, and replies, 'My second wish was for a tall bird with a big arse and long legs who agrees with everything I say.'

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #3,747
    The Difference Between Men and Women in a Conversation
    Monday, May 26, 2008

Let's say a guy named Roger is attracted to a woman named Elaine. He asks her out to a movie; she accepts; they have a pretty good time. A few nights later he asks her out to dinner, and again they enjoy themselves. They continue to see each other regularly, and after a while neither one of them is seeing anybody else.

And then, one evening when they're driving home, a thought occurs to Elaine, and, without really thinking, she says it aloud: "Do you realize that, as of tonight, we've been seeing each other for exactly six months?"

And then there is silence in the car. To Elaine, it seems like a very loud silence. She thinks to herself: Geez, I wonder if it bothers him that I said that. Maybe he's been feeling confined by our relationship; maybe he thinks I'm trying to push him into some kind of obligation that he doesn't want, or isn't sure of.

And Roger is thinking: Gosh. Six months.

And Elaine is thinking: But, hey, I'm not so sure I want this kind of relationship, either. Sometimes I wish I had a little more space, so I'd have time to think about whether I really want us to keep going the way we are, moving steadily toward . . . I mean, where are we going? Are we just going to keep seeing each other at this level of intimacy? Are we heading toward marriage? Toward children? Toward a lifetime together? Am I ready for that level of commitment? Do I really even know this person?

And Roger is thinking: . . . so that means it was . . . let's see . . February when we started going out, which was right after I had the car at the dealer's, which means . . . lemme check the odometer . . . Whoa! I am way overdue for an oil change here.

And Elaine is thinking: He's upset. I can see it on his face. Maybe I'm reading this completely wrong. Maybe he wants more from our relationship, more intimacy, more commitment; maybe he has sensed -- even before I sensed it -- that I was feeling some reservations. Yes, I bet that's it. That's why he's so reluctant to say anything about his own feelings. He's afraid of being rejected.

And Roger is thinking: And I'm gonna have them look at the transmission again. I don't care what those morons say, it's still not shifting right. And they better not try to blame it on the cold weather this time. What cold weather? It's 87 degrees out, and this thing is shifting like a garbage truck, and I paid those incompetent thieves $600.

And Elaine is thinking: He's angry. And I don't blame him. I'd be angry, too. I feel so guilty, putting him through this, but I can't help the way I feel. I'm just not sure.

And Roger is thinking: They'll probably say it's only a 90- day warranty. That's exactly what they're gonna say, the scumballs.

And Elaine is thinking: maybe I'm just too idealistic, waiting for a knight to come riding up on his white horse, when I'm sitting right next to a perfectly good person, a person I enjoy being with, a person I truly do care about, a person who seems to truly care about me. A person who is in pain because of my self-centered, schoolgirl romantic fantasy.

And Roger is thinking: Warranty? They want a warranty? I'll give them a warranty. I'll take their warranty and stick it right up their ......

"Roger," Elaine says aloud.

"What?" says Roger, startled.

"Please don't torture yourself like this," she says, her eyes beginning to brim with tears. "Maybe I should never have . . Oh, I feel so......"

(She breaks down, sobbing.)

"What?" says Roger.

"I'm such a fool," Elaine sobs. "I mean, I know there's no knight. I really know that. It's silly. There's no knight, and there's no horse."

"There's no horse?" says Roger.

"You think I'm a fool, don't you?" Elaine says.

"No!" says Roger, glad to finally know the correct answer.

"It's just that . . . It's that I . . . I need some time," Elaine says.

(There is a 15-second pause while Roger, thinking as fast as he can, tries to come up with a safe response. Finally he comes up with one that he thinks might work.)

"Yes," he says.

(Elaine, deeply moved, touches his hand.)

"Oh, Roger, do you really feel that way?" she says.

"What way?" says Roger.

"That way about time," says Elaine.

"Oh," says Roger. "Yes."

(Elaine turns to face him and gazes deeply into his eyes, causing him to become very nervous about what she might say next, especially if it involves a horse. At last she speaks.)

"Thank you, Roger," she says.

"Thank you," says Roger.

Then he takes her home, and she lies on her bed, a conflicted, tortured soul, and weeps until dawn, whereas when Roger gets back to his place, he opens a bag of Doritos, turns on the TV, and immediately becomes deeply involved in a rerun of a tennis match between two Czechoslovakians he never heard of. A tiny voice in the far recesses of his mind tells him that something major was going on back there in the car, but he is pretty sure there is no way he would ever understand what, and so he figures it's better if he doesn't think about it.

The next day Elaine will call her closest friend, or perhaps two of them, and they will talk about this situation for six straight hours. In painstaking detail, they will analyze everything she said and everything he said, going over it time and time again, exploring every word, expression, and gesture for nuances of meaning, considering every possible ramification. They will continue to discuss this subject, off and on, for weeks, maybe months, never reaching any definite conclusions, but never getting bored with it, either.

Meanwhile, Roger, while playing racquetball one day with a mutual friend of his and Elaine's, will pause just before serving, frown, and say:

"Norm, did Elaine ever own a horse?"

Dave Barry

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Cinderella, The Real Story!

'It will not fit!" Prince Charming yelled, "your stinking foot's too wide,
    If I had feet just half as foul, I'd find some place to hide!
    My arms and legs are aching and my back is getting stiffer,
    And I'm losing count of feet I've tried to stuff into this slipper!

She should have left her bra instead, that would have been much kinder,
    To make this hands-on exercise a lovely way to find her!"
    "Do not despair, " his butler said, "You'll triumph in this venture,
    Be thankful that she left her shoe, it could have been her denture!"

The butler then looked up to see the beautiful Snow White.
    Who'd been working late at Disneyland, and missed the ball last night.
    If you can get that slipper on," he whispered with a smirk,
    You'll win the greatest lover to have ever chased a skirt."

Snow White responded angrily, "He's useless as a lover!
    I've had no luck with seven dwarfs, why should I want another?"
    He has no brain between his ears, it's one huge vacant space!
    Who else would choose his future wife and not recall her face?"

And then there was a flash of light, a blooming cloud of smoke.
    A husky voice came from that cloud and to Prince Charming spoke.
    "I'm sorry I must interrupt this most befitting scene,
    Take my advice, release that foot, you don't know where it's been!"

"I am your Fairy Godmother, or rather her assistant.
    I didn't want to come here, but the old bat was insistent!"
    Then as the smoke began to clear the strangest form appeared,
    A cross-eyed fairy came in view, with hairy legs and beard!

"You have no chance" Prince Charming scoffed, "Your foot looks like a kipper,
    With bunions and those blackened nails, it won't fit in this slipper!
    Explain yourself, I warn you now, you'll suffer if you fail.
    To justify and verify your hairy-fairy tale!"

"My boss told me to tell you that you're seeking Cinderella,
    A stunning young transvestite and a really lovely fella.
    He has two ugly sisters who in truth are Cindy's brothers,
    And his father is his mother. We're not sure about the others!"

And so Prince Charming's search was done, since he now knew the name.
    But with that knowledge came the truth and nothing was the same!
    The tingle of the chase was gone, the flame of passion dead.
    Perhaps he'd have an early night and wash his hair instead!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The Difference Between Men and Women in a Conversation
    Monday, May 26, 2008

Let's say a guy named Roger is attracted to a woman named Elaine. He asks her out to a movie; she accepts; they have a pretty good time. A few nights later he asks her out to dinner, and again they enjoy themselves. They continue to see each other regularly, and after a while neither one of them is seeing anybody else.

And then, one evening when they're driving home, a thought occurs to Elaine, and, without really thinking, she says it aloud: "Do you realize that, as of tonight, we've been seeing each other for exactly six months?"

And then there is silence in the car. To Elaine, it seems like a very loud silence. She thinks to herself: Geez, I wonder if it bothers him that I said that. Maybe he's been feeling confined by our relationship; maybe he thinks I'm trying to push him into some kind of obligation that he doesn't want, or isn't sure of.

And Roger is thinking: Gosh. Six months.

And Elaine is thinking: But, hey, I'm not so sure I want this kind of relationship, either. Sometimes I wish I had a little more space, so I'd have time to think about whether I really want us to keep going the way we are, moving steadily toward . . . I mean, where are we going? Are we just going to keep seeing each other at this level of intimacy? Are we heading toward marriage? Toward children? Toward a lifetime together? Am I ready for that level of commitment? Do I really even know this person?

And Roger is thinking: . . . so that means it was . . . let's see . . February when we started going out, which was right after I had the car at the dealer's, which means . . . lemme check the odometer . . . Whoa! I am way overdue for an oil change here.

And Elaine is thinking: He's upset. I can see it on his face. Maybe I'm reading this completely wrong. Maybe he wants more from our relationship, more intimacy, more commitment; maybe he has sensed -- even before I sensed it -- that I was feeling some reservations. Yes, I bet that's it. That's why he's so reluctant to say anything about his own feelings. He's afraid of being rejected.

And Roger is thinking: And I'm gonna have them look at the transmission again. I don't care what those morons say, it's still not shifting right. And they better not try to blame it on the cold weather this time. What cold weather? It's 87 degrees out, and this thing is shifting like a garbage truck, and I paid those incompetent thieves $600.

And Elaine is thinking: He's angry. And I don't blame him. I'd be angry, too. I feel so guilty, putting him through this, but I can't help the way I feel. I'm just not sure.

And Roger is thinking: They'll probably say it's only a 90- day warranty. That's exactly what they're gonna say, the scumballs.

And Elaine is thinking: maybe I'm just too idealistic, waiting for a knight to come riding up on his white horse, when I'm sitting right next to a perfectly good person, a person I enjoy being with, a person I truly do care about, a person who seems to truly care about me. A person who is in pain because of my self-centered, schoolgirl romantic fantasy.

And Roger is thinking: Warranty? They want a warranty? I'll give them a warranty. I'll take their warranty and stick it right up their ......

"Roger," Elaine says aloud.

"What?" says Roger, startled.

"Please don't torture yourself like this," she says, her eyes beginning to brim with tears. "Maybe I should never have . . Oh, I feel so......"

(She breaks down, sobbing.)

"What?" says Roger.

"I'm such a fool," Elaine sobs. "I mean, I know there's no knight. I really know that. It's silly. There's no knight, and there's no horse."

"There's no horse?" says Roger.

"You think I'm a fool, don't you?" Elaine says.

"No!" says Roger, glad to finally know the correct answer.

"It's just that . . . It's that I . . . I need some time," Elaine says.

(There is a 15-second pause while Roger, thinking as fast as he can, tries to come up with a safe response. Finally he comes up with one that he thinks might work.)

"Yes," he says.

(Elaine, deeply moved, touches his hand.)

"Oh, Roger, do you really feel that way?" she says.

"What way?" says Roger.

"That way about time," says Elaine.

"Oh," says Roger. "Yes."

(Elaine turns to face him and gazes deeply into his eyes, causing him to become very nervous about what she might say next, especially if it involves a horse. At last she speaks.)

"Thank you, Roger," she says.

"Thank you," says Roger.

Then he takes her home, and she lies on her bed, a conflicted, tortured soul, and weeps until dawn, whereas when Roger gets back to his place, he opens a bag of Doritos, turns on the TV, and immediately becomes deeply involved in a rerun of a tennis match between two Czechoslovakians he never heard of. A tiny voice in the far recesses of his mind tells him that something major was going on back there in the car, but he is pretty sure there is no way he would ever understand what, and so he figures it's better if he doesn't think about it.

The next day Elaine will call her closest friend, or perhaps two of them, and they will talk about this situation for six straight hours. In painstaking detail, they will analyze everything she said and everything he said, going over it time and time again, exploring every word, expression, and gesture for nuances of meaning, considering every possible ramification. They will continue to discuss this subject, off and on, for weeks, maybe months, never reaching any definite conclusions, but never getting bored with it, either.

Meanwhile, Roger, while playing racquetball one day with a mutual friend of his and Elaine's, will pause just before serving, frown, and say:

"Norm, did Elaine ever own a horse?"

Dave Barry
    Is this where I can raise that the nation of Czechoslovakia hasn't existed since 1993? :D

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    A few things to ponder
    ======================
    1- Love is grand; divorce is at least a hundred grand.

2- Time may be a great healer, but it's also a lousy beautician.

3- Remember: amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Tita-
    nic.

4- Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

5- Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.

6- An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pes-
    simist fears that this is true.

7- Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you
    just stand there.

8- My inferiority complex is not as good as yours is.

9- I am having an out of money experience.

10- It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody
    bothers to ask you the questions.

11- You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a
    rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

12- Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live for-
    ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said,
    "Honey, 25 years ago, We had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept
    on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got
    to sleep every night with a young beautiful 25 year old blond.
    Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and 50 inch plasma
    screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to
    me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman.
    She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blond, and she
    would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap
    apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed...

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    TEACHER: Why are you late?
    BARBIE : Because of the sign.
    TEACHER: What sign?
    BARBIE : The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

TEACHER: Joy, why are you doing your maths sums on the floor?
    JOY : You told me to do it without using tables!

TEACHER: Stephen, how do you spell "crocodile"?
    STEPHEN: K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L.
    TEACHER: No, that's wrong.
    STEPHEN: Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!

TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?
    GERMAN : "HIJKLMNO"!!
    TEACHER: What are you talking about?
    GERMAN : Yesterday you said it's H to O!

TEACHER: Sonjay, go to the map and find North America.
    SONJAY : Here it is!
    TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
    CLASS : Sonjay!

TEACHER: William, name one important thing we have today that we
    didn't have ten years ago.
    BYRON : Me!

TEACHER : Benjamin, why do you always get so dirty?
    BENJAMIN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground then you are.

CELIA : Dad, can you write in the dark?
    FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?
    CELIA : Your name on this report card.

TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
    BOBS : Don't bite any.

TEACHER: Nova, give me a sentence starting with "I".
    NOVA : I is...
    TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."
    NOVA : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

TEACHER: Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?
    TINTIN : Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the sameday at
    the same time.

TEACHER: What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is
    green and one is blue with red spots!
    LARRY : Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair of the
    same at home.

TEACHER: Where did you got you good looks.
    JANIE : "I musta got 'em from my Daddy," said the little girl,
    "'cause Mommy's still got hers."

TEACHER: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stop-
    ped him, what virtue would I be showing?
    ROLDAN : Brotherly love.

TEACHER: Now, Ivan, tell me frankly do you say prayers before
    eating?
    IVAN : No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when
    people are no longer interested?
    DAISY : A teacher.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Two turtles go camping and pack a cooler with sandwiches and beer. After three days of walking, they arrive at a great spot but realize they've forgotten a bottle opener. The first turtle turns to the second and says, "You've gotta go back and get the opener or else we have no beer."

"No way," says the second. "By the time I get back, you will have eaten all the food."

"I promise I won't," says the turtle. "Just hurry!"

Nine full days pass and there's still no sign of the second turtle. Exasperated and starving, the first turtle digs into the sandwiches. Suddenly, the second turtle pops out from behind a rock and yells, "I knew it! I'm not f-cking going!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check." "Oh, by the way don't worry about my bulldog. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!" "I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!"

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking bulldog he has ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work.

The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling.

Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, "Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird!"

To which the parrot replied, "Get him, Spike!"

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Bread
    =====
    A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any bread?"
    Barman says: "No."
    Duck says: "Got any bread?"
    Barman says: "No."
    Barman says: "No, we have no bread."
    Barman says: "No, we haven't got any f**king bread."
    Barman says: "No, are you deaf?! We haven't got any f**king bread,
    ask me again and I'll nail your f**king beak to the bar you irri-
    tating bast**d of a f**king bird!"
    Duck says: "Got any nails?"
    Barman says: "No"
    Duck says: "Got any bread?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Differences between you and your boss...
    ========================================

When you take a long time, you're slow.
    When your boss takes a long time, he's thorough...

When you don't do it, you're lazy.
    When your boss doesn't do it, he's too busy...

When you make a mistake, you're an idiot.
    When your boss makes a mistake, he's only human...

When doing something without being told, you're overstepping your
    authority.
    When your boss does the same thing, that's initiative...

When you take a stand, you're being bull-headed.
    When your boss does it, he's being firm...

When you overlooked a rule of etiquette, you're being rude.
    When your boss skips a few rules, he's being original...

When you please your boss, you're apple polishing.
    When your boss pleases his boss, he's being co-operative...

When you're out of the office, you're wandering around.
    When your boss is out of the office, he's on business...

When you're on a day off sick, you're always sick.
    When your boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill...

When you apply for leave, you must be going for an interview.
    When your boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked...

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Clever sayings
    ==============
    Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

A day without sunshine is like, night.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Remember, half the people you know are below average.

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the
    cheese.

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand...

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously over-
    looked something.

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

I couldn't repair my brakes, so I made my horn louder.

Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the
    hell happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)