Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (6 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Chimenti??? He's the reason I started supporting Juventus. Wherever he'll go, I'll be following him...But please not Cagliari..again.

u were lucky enuff to meet him on holiday, u sent me the pics, and had a few drinks :( even posed with the great man, i still look at tht pic in envy :(

i have to admit i was dissapointed in crapello's lack of faith in chimi, he used to be a romanista didnt he?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
u were lucky enuff to meet him on holiday, u sent me the pics, and had a few drinks :( even posed with the great man, i still look at tht pic in envy :(

i have to admit i was dissapointed in crapello's lack of faith in chimi, he used to be a romanista didnt he?

capello? ya....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:

Sure crapello should play him while Buffon was injured..get real,we wouldn't be able to pass a group stage of the C.L.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)