Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
wtf does looks have on a players performance?

ribery is hardly the most attractive guy on earth, yet he's good,same for ronaldinho, or rooney.

i cudnt care less if chimenti had green skin, i wud still like him for his imput.
True,but serfaraaz asked the question and I answered him.

Chimenti's look is not far from his performances and skills,by the way.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
True,but serfaraaz asked the question and I answered him.

Chimenti's look is not far from his performances and skills,by the way.
im kinda getting a little annoyed with the constant p*ss take, this thread wasnt meant to be a constant anti chimi one, as you had ur chance to bash him against milan, as some posters on this thread intelligently pointed out, that he has done some good, and that he isnt totally bad, yes chimi has made mistakes, but buffon himself is hardly perfect to be honest, and you only have to look at his performance in the last half of last season to realise that, btw im not bashing buffon, im simply pointing out that even the best have bad days.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
Ok mate,sorry for annoyance .

dont be sorry, the damage is done, but that was the idea of this thread, it wasnt meant to be a bashing chimi one, im sure you've had several, this was a homage and appreciation thread for him. I think he like every other juventino deserves this. well perhaps except zebina.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
dont be sorry, the damage is done, but that was the idea of this thread, it wasnt meant to be a bashing chimi one, im sure you've had several, this was a homage and appreciation thread for him. I think he like every other juventino deserves this. well perhaps except zebina.
...And Ibrahimovic.

But did you see mate,the anti Thuram thread is risisng every day,and everyone now bash Canna now,but no one mention crapello?:disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
...And Ibrahimovic.

But did you see mate,the anti Thuram thread is risisng every day,and everyone now bash Canna now,but no one mention crapello?:disagree:

well my opinions of crapello are the same as most, but i felt that chimenti was pre judged simply based on his error against milan, and i wanted to correct that.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
well my opinions of crapello are the same as most, but i felt that chimenti was pre judged simply based on his error against milan, and i wanted to correct that.
I really never liked crapello,ask Lilianna,she knows that,and I'm glad that he left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)