Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (31 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
Dream on,you and the rest from the petition.

well you're all moaning about how u want maresca back, i dont see any of u making much of an attempt, although i like maresca too, i want chimenti back aswell, and instead of just sitting around and just dreaming, i wana try and live the dream and do sumthing about it. If it doesnt work, then fine, at least i can say, i tried.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
well you're all moaning about how u want maresca back, i dont see any of u making much of an attempt, although i like maresca too, i want chimenti back too, and instead of just sitting around and just dreaming, i wana try and live the dream and do sumthing about it. If it doesnt work, then fine, at least i can say, i tried.
True,I was very sad for Maresca,he is one of my fav players,but he was sold to the spanish club and uncle Fester is just on loan in Cagliari.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
True,I was very sad for Maresca,he is one of my fav players,but he was sold to the spanish club and uncle Fester is just on loan in Cagliari.
thing is we dont know if hes actually on loan or not, there are different sources, but wotever the case, he's not at juve at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)