[CL] Young Boys 2-1 JUVENTUS [December 12th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

Who will Juve face next in the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
What kind of curse do we have in CL? What a frustrating match.
Ronaldo was horrible.
No curse whatsoever, just wrong outdated approach to football. Need more creativity, drive, flair and fancy, as a team not individually.

Our football need to be so that an opposition defense consisted of baresi Maldini, nesta, scirea and the likes have to fight for their lives to stop our attacking flow.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No curse whatsoever, just wrong outdated approach to football. Need more creativity, drive, flair and fancy, as a team not individually.

Our football need to be so that an opposition defense consisted of baresi Maldini, nesta, scirea and the likes have to fight for their lives to stop our attacking flow.
Flair and fancy in frigid weather on concrete field, hokay sure buddy

Also that last part is just hilariously delusional

Mar 3, 2014
Allegri seems hardly mad that they lost. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Allegri said: you’ve qualified, these conditions are awful and could cause injury, be careful. He sit key players. Also if you’re playing on grass literally 365 days per year and you introduce a turf field I would expect that players don’t have their best performance. We qualified, nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
That kind of pitch should not exist in the CL. Lucky we only lost Cuadrado. I was getting worried for Alex Sandro who had to come in without proper warming up.

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Our finishing needs to get better ASAP. And not just a little.

These are not half-chances we're missing. Our whole season we missed so many easy chances it's becoming pathetic. Valencia away, United both and last night should've all been 4 goals difference wins. Instead, we barely scored 1 goal per game.

Could say just wait 'til we start scoring or this could be a problem all year long and cost us dearly in the 1/2 final for example.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's almost like we didn't care to win that match. :shifty:
I think Allegri wanted to end up second to avoid certain opponents but Valencia spoiled his party.

- - - Updated - - -

Only two players to come out with their heads held high are Dybala and Can. Costa was OK too, even though he made a lot of stupid decisions and dumb errors, he was at least attempting to make things happen.

The rest of the team were awful. Berna, Pjanic and Bonucci in particular. Just trash. Let’s put this one behind us and hope like hell we are in much better form in this competition from February onwards.
I don't know if we learned any lesson from the match. It didn't appear like we were paying attention.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Meh, we could have been 3:0 ahead before the "penalty" and scored 6+ goals, not just in that game but in pretty much any game. We are way, waay to wasteful, lack of concentration, bad luck, curse, not giving enough fuck, I dont know what it is, but it is frustrating to watch, our finishing is bad. So many good, excellent chances missed and wasted since season started. Overall we are good, very good and solid, but if we do not improve in final 3rd and become more clinical, those type of games will keep on happening from time to time, and unlike yesterday, in second half of the season every game has more and more meaning and bigger importance...

PS. Dybala and Cancelo should always play!

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #197
    I thought Can looked good in his little outing. :boh:

Forgot he has a little trickery up his sleeve with the ball :tup:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    One day we'll be able to blast teams off the pitch, one day...

Maybe if we just get Messi? Or will he Juve choke as well?
    maybe with another manager.
    Someone able to give a fast and offensive playstyle.
    We never perform. But you can't say that cause we're first we're there and blabla and things keep going that way but we ain't winning a CL cup since 1996
    Keep going.....

- - - Updated - - -

One day we'll be able to blast teams off the pitch, one day...

Maybe if we just get Messi? Or will he Juve choke as well?
    we'll choke even if we get Messi,Hazard,Ramos,Kantè and whoever you want.
    it's a mentality problems.
    Our players never give their 100% and people claim we're saving energy for the next match.
    But the next match is always the same bullshit

The truth regardeless how things are going, because the problem is not the present but we already know we won't win CL like that, is that Allegri had to go after Cardiff.
    We had to bring a new manager hungry for victories and that could bring something to a team full of stars.
    No more people handler manager like Allegri,Mourinho or Ancelotti.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    maybe with another manager.
    Someone able to give a fast and offensive playstyle.
    We never perform. But you can't say that cause we're first we're there and blabla and things keep going that way but we ain't winning a CL cup since 1996
    Keep going.....
    Nah, you can't say that because it's not true. Together with PSG and City Juventus creates the most out of the bigger teams. Conversion otoh is nowhere near them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)