[CL] Sporting CP 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 31st 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote CAZZO

• De Sciglio

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That has been my dream formation ever since we signed Berna :tuttosport: Honestly think our most efficient formation for the longer term could be:

--------------Pinsoglio-------------
---Lichst-Rugani-Chiello-Sandro--
------Matuidi-Marchisio-Pjanic----
---------Dybala-----Berna---------
---------------Higuain--------------
Licht is way past it and also not eligible
Mid is probably the best we have 2 supporting duo are the most effective in terms of numbers but in terms of control I think D.Costa offers more for now.. Higuain is a definite starter but seriously where did you get Pinsoglio from?! I mean he isn't a bad GK but he is 10 thousand miles away from Buffon and I`ll dare to say he is very very far from Szczesny too

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:lol: I remember that, Pirlo was injured wasn't he? and people wanted Bonnuci to play in his place because he played as a midfielder when he was young :lol: , didn't Padoin end up playing Regista
Think it was Pogba mostly, but yeah :D

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado has many attributes that suit attacking players and few of his actions indicate he could be responsible for defensive duties for a prolonged period of time. Looks like a textbook misfit to me, why not try Höwedes as RB?
Fitness issues? :boh:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It's not like we've ever really got to see him there before, I'm just wondering where all this optimism is coming from.
Because FIFA.

I think Cuadrado can play only if we are to totally dominate the opposition, i.e when we are chasing the score or play against a team that will put 10 men behind the ball anyway. In such situations the opponent relies on counters mainly when holding the line is not that essential so a fake RB like Cuadrado could do.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Tuttosport

Sporting Lisbona (4-2-3-1): Rui Patricio; Ristovski, Coates, André Pinto, Coentrao; Carvalho, Battaglia; Martins, Bruno Fernandes, Acuna; Dost. All. Jorge Jesus.

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain. All. Allegri.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #90
    Isn’t cuadrado supposed to be good at defending and tracking back?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Playing in defence at this level is much more complex than making tackles and tracking back. You need to know how to play in the line, making offside traps, man-marking, zone marking and much more. I'm sure we have coaches dedicated to the defensive phase of the game only.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #94
    Playing in defence at this level is much more complex than making tackles and tracking back. You need to know how to play in the line, making offside traps, man-marking, zone marking and much more. I'm sure we have coaches dedicated to the defensive phase of the game only.
    Can’t help but wonder if max has been using him as RB in training? :boh:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    When your coach makes it known he’s happy with a draw expect one of the most boring game of the season.
    I wouldn't pay too much attention to what he says. He is a master of mind games, unlike the Sporting coach who's putting unnecessary pressure on his players with his pre match comments.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he'll be excellent at RB. He needs to start out against some easy opposition though.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #96
    I wouldn't pay too much attention to what he says. He is a master of mind games, unlike the Sporting coach who's putting unnecessary pressure on his players with his pre match comments.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he'll be excellent at RB. He needs to start out against some easy opposition though.
    I hope we don’t underestimate them

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Putting Cuadrado at RB is a defensive liability but isn't Lichtsteiner that as well? I mean worst case Cuadrado will cost us goal. That's what Lichtsteiner probably does anyway..
    Now going forward Cuadrado could come much more handy going far wide with more space. Who dont risk dont win.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    Putting Cuadrado at RB is a defensive liability but isn't Lichtsteiner that as well? I mean worst case Cuadrado will cost us goal. That's what Lichtsteiner probably does anyway..
    Now going forward Cuadrado could come much more handy going far wide with more space. Who dont risk dont win.
    I completely agree with you. However I think De Sciglio is a better fit for this match because he's more experienced in the role. After a few matches under his belt, I don't doubt Cuadrado will be our best RB by a mile. Also frees up a spot for Costa and Berna.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
    I'm betting the earnings I made from Milan - Juve the other day + the capital invested in that game, my potential earnings this time are 231 euros (net). I'll fap myself to death if it goes through.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    I completely agree with you. However I think De Sciglio is a better fit for this match because he's more experienced in the role. After a few matches under his belt, I don't doubt Cuadrado will be our best RB by a mile. Also frees up a spot for Costa and Berna.
    Is De Sciglio even fit?

I don't even expect to see him on the bench tonight, let alone start the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)