[CL] Sevilla 1-3 JUVENTUS [22nd November, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sevilla was very lucky to beat Deportivo this weekend 2-3. They lost two goals against the weakest attack in La Liga. Plus, Sevilla's two goals were scored in the last ten minutes or so. It's their dangerous weapon, scoring in the closing stages of a game.
And we love to make things difficult for ourselves in the closing stages.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Sevilla was very lucky to beat Deportivo this weekend 2-3. They lost two goals against the weakest attack in La Liga. Plus, Sevilla's two goals were scored in the last ten minutes or so. It's their dangerous weapon, scoring in the closing stages of a game.
Yeah they are beatable in the back and our players are used to training against the best defenders..the key to this match is we don't want to press but we also dont want to stay too deep. Have to keep the balance..how Mandzu holds the ball up top = how well we do in this match.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im in my honeymoon in a resort, and for lion an pos ironic sake, ill be:flag1: able to see the game in the sportroom

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Play Kean -> scores goal -> youngest CL scorer ever?
yes. currently the youngest player to ever score a cl goal is ofori-quaye at 17 years 195 days. kean is 16 years 268 days old. in fact, if kean scores in this cl season, he's the youngest cl scorer ever.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If anything Max is doing it for the Lol's.

I won't believe it until i see it though.
I don't think it would be that bad, IF he plays Sandro as the LB. It would be a 4 men mid with Pjanic as a trequartista, Cuadrado and SS. With Alves and Sandro as fullbacks, it could work pretty well.

But if he plays Evra instead of Sandro it would be a travesty, definitely.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see this as our go to scheme when Dybala can't play.

I'd rather have Higuain out and this formation than Higuain stuck with Mandzukic and no width.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
with chiellini out that system is already a big pu$$y ready to be fawked.. we aren't a hard team without him +alves isn't the best defender..also that left side is a big hole with pjanic, does he defend the midfield or contribute to attack? He can't do both there..being able to play wide is one thing, but not when by gaining one thing we will be flashing our exposed a$$hole to them. Pjanic place is behind Cuad and mandz with no midfield defence duties.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
with chiellini out that system is already a big pu$$y ready to be fawked.. we aren't a hard team without him +alves isn't the best defender..also that left side is a big hole with pjanic, does he defend the midfield or contribute to attack? He can't do both there..being able to play wide is one thing, but not when by gaining one thing we will be flashing our exposed a$$hole to them. Pjanic place is behind Cuad and mandz with no midfield defence duties.
Sandro, Evra and Cheesio will help cover the left side.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Evra trying to cover will expose us to crosses, March trying to cover will open us up the middle..sandro will have to run a hell of a lot to cover which will beat the point of playing him there for width..another words we will enable them to shuffle us very easily and we are bound to make more mistakes with it. A guaranteed loss. Need 2 dedicated stoppers for this match cheesio+ khedira who needs to stay deep

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Evra trying to cover will expose us to crosses, March trying to cover will open us up the middle..sandro will have to run a hell of a lot to cover which will beat the point of playing him there for width..another words we will enable them to shuffle us very easily and we are bound to make more mistakes with it. A guaranteed loss. Need 2 dedicated stoppers for this match cheesio+ khedira who needs to stay deep
The 4-3-3 looks fine to me. The most important thing will be the attitude of the players. We need to play like the 1st of the Bayern away game this season, but need to keep the pressure throughout the match. That means Sandro and Cuadrado HAVE to play the full 90. We need to make our counters work or we are done.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Anything other than 4-5-1 shape with 2 dedicated stoppers and nothing less and we will be lucky to not lose this...unless we show we are happy with a draw from the beginning in which case they might also be satisfied with a draw and hold back trying not to risk it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)