[CL] Sevilla 1-3 JUVENTUS [22nd November, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yes we have injuries, yes it was a difficult match but this is Juventus not Persepolis. A team of this calibre should already be used to playing different formations and styles because of this very reason to be able to deal with injuries let alone give opponents something different to worry about but even without injuries we are a one trick pony..with injuries he is improvising for it rather than having had prepared for it.
Had it not been for the red we would have lost, more than likely.
If barca,real,bayern lose their key players can they get result like juve? but we have gotten a good result and sevilla had not conceded any goal in this group before juve match but we scored 3 goals while our forwards were injured .
Barcelona are the only team to have been able to beat Sevilla at the Sanchez-Pizjuan all season -- they won 2-0 there in the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup on Aug. 14 but since then, Sevilla have won five La Liga clashes and two Champions League matches at home, scoring 17 goals and conceding six.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
If barca,real,bayern lose their key players can they get result like juve? but we have gotten a good result and sevilla had not conceded any goal in this group before juve match but we scored 3 goals while our forwards were injured .
I don't think it's registering with you why we won the match..remember the red? The penalty? It wasn't as if we had put them under immense pressure, we got 2 calls because of thier stupidity. Be assured barca Bayern and real have a better plan B if they lose key players which is my entire problem with Allegri..at this level it's preparation not improvisation thst makes champions..those 3 teams are capable of playing 2-3 different systems with or without any injuries..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, the good news is that we're through but like everyone else, I expect much more from the team. I think that it's possible we don't reach our full potential until the new year, but that's a lot of speculation. Glad to see we at least experimented with something a bit different.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bayern has a great plan, perfectly illustrated by losing to Rostov, a team that had never won a champion's league match in its history before that. :shifty:
Funny how they bring up Bayern every time, when they are having an incredibly shit season so far with Ancellotti's neck soon to be on the line.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Plebby says a pu$$y-eater and I bet the skanky kind too. Became a fan when your mama was still wiping your butt. Bashing? Work on trolling biznatch.

- - - Updated - - -
:disagree:
:facepalm:
Get your facts straight. Me and @DAiDEViL prefer sticking our tongues up the bums of skinny broads with bushy eyebrows.

@Fr3sh is our witness. Although he prefers having his entire head swallowed by ze gargantuan ass cheeks of morbidly obese babes.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
:disagree:
:facepalm:
Get your facts straight. Me and @DAiDEViL prefer sticking our tongues up the bums of skinny broads with bushy eyebrows.

@Fr3sh is our witness. Although he prefers having his entire head swallowed by ze gargantuan ass cheeks of morbidly obese babes.
As long as it's clean dive in just don't get tangled up in their tampon strap

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
EUROPA PRESS / SEVILLA / 21 DIC 2016 / 13:51 H - ACTUALIZADO: 21 DIC 2016 / 15:14

Spanish police have arrested 14 people related to the attacks on Juventus fans which occurred one month ago in the centre of Seville. The attacks happened late on November 21st and resulted in three persons injured; according to police a group of Juventus fans were inside a bar and between 15-20 thugs attacked with sticks and bottles. This escalated to a full fight outside the bar.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
EUROPA PRESS / SEVILLA / 21 DIC 2016 / 13:51 H - ACTUALIZADO: 21 DIC 2016 / 15:14

Spanish police have arrested 14 people related to the attacks on Juventus fans which occurred one month ago in the centre of Seville. The attacks happened late on November 21st and resulted in three persons injured; according to police a group of Juventus fans were inside a bar and between 15-20 thugs attacked with sticks and bottles. This escalated to a full fight outside the bar.
All of 14 pricks have been fined with 60k euros fines each which is almost a million together. Nice. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)