[CL] Sevilla 1-3 JUVENTUS [22nd November, 2016] (8 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Bonucci - Mandzukic - Cuadrado
Pjanic - Marchisio - Evra
Khedira - Sturaro - Rugani - Dani Alves
Buffon​

This is a good line-up. I don't like Sturaro as a left winger, so we should put him in defence instead and playing Bonucci as a sort of SS like Dybala. I mean his technique is brilliant, his late-winner volleys, his longpassing when he already is upfront. What possibly can go wrong? He will gave shitty Sevilla 8 panna's and drinking beer at the same time. Besides that he is really handsome and that is what you NEED as a SS.

Forza Bonucci!

[/Klinmodusoff]

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Max is really the joker in his mid 50's he got the anger issues and hostility under control and used his genius for good lol
Feels like a Bonnuci goal.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Buffon​

This is a good line-up. I don't like Sturaro as a left winger, so we should put him in defence instead and playing Bonucci as a sort of SS like Dybala. I mean his technique is brilliant, his late-winner volleys, his longpassing when he already is upfront. What possibly can go wrong? He will gave shitty Sevilla 8 panna's and drinking beer at the same time. Besides that he is really handsome and that is what you NEED as a SS.

Forza Bonucci!

[/Klinmodusoff]
I would never say that.

Why would you waste the best CB in Europe out of position?

- - - Updated - - -

After Pjaca. :touched:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Buffon​

This is a good line-up. I don't like Sturaro as a left winger, so we should put him in defence instead and playing Bonucci as a sort of SS like Dybala. I mean his technique is brilliant, his late-winner volleys, his longpassing when he already is upfront. What possibly can go wrong? He will gave $#@!ty Sevilla 8 panna's and drinking beer at the same time. Besides that he is really handsome and that is what you NEED as a SS.

Forza Bonucci!

[/Klinmodusoff]
You heard max is from Gotham yo

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
I understand that this is supposed to be 4-3-3, but the exact same players would be fielded in the 3-5-2 formation. Very flexible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)