CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (9 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #561
    Looks like someone's got inner conflict :p

Speaking of inzaghi, i remember something funny that happened ot me. Inzaghi was probably the first Juve player I noticed, so my ICQ nickname was Filippo Inzaghi. So these 2 girls send a message through my ICQ pager, saying "are you really Fillipo Inzaghi?". It was so funny, how naive people can be... to think that pro. footballers have the time or bother to go on instant messaging programs. :LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    they dont :confused: :down:....

i think i was tricked once in my younger internet chatting days... i was using del_piero10 as my nick and someone massaged and said he really know del piero...i was like yeah right :rolleyes: .. then he said that he played for juve youth or something and played for italy U17 too... and the most important of all he is Antonio Conte's younger brother Claudio :eek: ..... i went with the flow and ask him stuff and all... he said he live with his bro in a villa outside turin... and then sunddenly he said Antonio came to to him and the guy told Antonio bout me and then come a a series a massage in italian.... he said antonio type it to me :eek: .. and he translate it... and then we stopped becoz he bro had gone out and the guy want to use the time havinsex with his gf....

i know .. i know.. dont trust internet stuff and all.. but the series of incidence look very err twisting and in place .. which make him look to give too much effort for the pleasure of fooling people..... beside if its true or false, it doesnt really effect my life in any way....:p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

tsk tsk tsk Zlatan, you should know by now to me more careful with what you say when i'm around. You know i'm gonna keep that quote indefinitely, and bring it out when the time is right :D
    Bah, I knew I should have deleted that post :groan: :sigh:

Yes, you may look like Brad Pitt's evil ugly twin Bradd... and I don't wanna know what you're doing with him, that's disgusting.... but next to you, I'm Brad Pitt :p

Damn you gray!!! Damn you to hell!!! You go to hell, and you die!!!

[/mr. garrison] ;)

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Interesting views of the match.
    In my opinion we had a great 66 minutes. An emphantic improvement on our nervy performances of last season where to take an lead meant that we would go into a monumental panic & lack of creativity. Last night we displayed some very pleasing moves & this can only be improved upon.
    Tactics
    Most of you have noticed that when we try to defend & close out the game the opposite happens! The turning point last night was when Camo was subbed. By then Tacchi was already too tired to do anything & had totally disappeared from the game. Maybe Lippi should have introduced Maresca for Tacchi instead of removing Camo and our mid would not have collapsed as it did creating so much pressure for the defense.

Negatives
    Iuliano
    - This guy is a joke.
    Montero - Dude you need to hang up your boots while your name still evokes good memories.
    Tacchinardi - Somebody tell me why this guy is rated a 7 on most papers? :wallbang:
    Davids - Is the magic finally over?
    Buffon - You can do better than that and we all know it. Some people here just can't stand a player being critisized. Get real.
    Lippi - Absolute howler of subs. One of those moments.
    Positives
    Zambrotta
    - Man of the Match for me. This guys worked the left wing with such deftness it was always a pleasure seeing him taking on a defender. He combined this with good defending & even managed to switch to the right wing. Only a goal was missing from his performance.
    Di Vaio - Starting to show why we bought him from Parma.
    Camo - This kid has abundant talent. Losses the ball once in a while but his performance was top of the drawer stuff :thumb:
    Tudor - I know he scored an own goal but it is refreshing to see him do so well after such a long time out. I hope you can complete the whole season for I would love to see Tudor & Legro together.

and the rest
    Everyone else did their job pretty well.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    Tacchinardi - Somebody tell me why this guy is rated a 7 on most papers? :wallbang:
    Tacchinardi was quite good this match compared with previous performances, this has been his best so far this Season. IMO he deserves that 7 :)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

Tacchinardi was quite good this match compared with previous performances, this has been his best so far this Season. IMO he deserves that 7 :)
    i agree with you Aragorn. that match was the best match of tacchi so far. he deserved that 7. he tried so hard to show that he is improving this season. that was obvious. hope that in futur matches he will continue that way and will get over all these fitness problems
    Forza Tacchi

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I beg to differ Muhammad. He was well Tacchi - Stationary, fouling & above all he is no captain material. No motivation at all. Look at Appiah - Silent, deadly and does not resort to silly fouls.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    he didnot commit that many fouls as he did in other mathes. i don't know why you say that he didnot have motivation, but i clearly saw that fire in his eyes.

Tacchi cannot be SILENT

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    By silent I meant Appiah played very well without fouling unnecessarily. Ofcourse Tacchi can't be silent in that prospect. As for motivation he simply didn't transform the fire in the eye to leading his teammates. He was just his usual old self.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Tacchinardi has has bad games lately but against Sociedad he was great winning loads of balls and for once making good passes. He deserved the 7.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #571
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    i think i was tricked once in my younger internet chatting days... i was using del_piero10 as my nick and someone massaged and said he really know del piero...i was like yeah right :rolleyes: .. then he said that he played for juve youth or something and played for italy U17 too... and the most important of all he is Antonio Conte's younger brother Claudio :eek: ..... i went with the flow and ask him stuff and all... he said he live with his bro in a villa outside turin... and then sunddenly he said Antonio came to to him and the guy told Antonio bout me and then come a a series a massage in italian.... he said antonio type it to me :eek: .. and he translate it... and then we stopped becoz he bro had gone out and the guy want to use the time havinsex with his gf....
    :LOL: that's bloody hilarious man :howler:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Aug 1, 2003
    don't criticize buffon, players are human beings, they make mistakes. buffon has done more deed than harm for juve.

i have no comments on tacc, i'm still trying to make my mind up about him.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    We are not really criticizing Buffon. Just we know how brilliant he could be and we feel unsatisfied with his "just above average" performance. Can't imagine Juve without him right now but we'd like to see the magic again, like what we saw in the last season.

Forza Gigi!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    After watching the game I came to realize that we cannot take our foot off the accelerator and play defensive soccer any longer- that is when we get scored on

Look at this game, Ancona, and the Roma game. We dont have as solid a defense as we've had in recent seasons IMO. Legro was a great signing, but we still have older players like Ciro, Montero, and Iuliano- who IMO SUCKED ROYALLY in this game.

I cant blame Gigi for "Frankenstein Tudor's" goal (nice shot, idiot !!), but Gigi should have saved the free kick without question.

Zambro was his always excellent self, and its good to see "Dr. Jekyll" Camoranesi play a good game (or was he Mr. Hyde ????)

Di Vaio was awesome, showing a performance of Parma past, and Trez is LIVING PROOF that if you hustle a wee-little bit, good things will happen !!! :excited::excited::excited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Franken-tudor.

Mmmmm

Me Kick Ball.

MMMMMMMMM

Me Kick Ball Now!!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Me Kick Ball Wrong Way!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    Franken-tudor.

Mmmmm

Me Kick Ball.

MMMMMMMMM

Me Kick Ball Now!!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Me Kick Ball Wrong Way!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Looks like someone's got inner conflict :p

Speaking of inzaghi, i remember something funny that happened ot me. Inzaghi was probably the first Juve player I noticed, so my ICQ nickname was Filippo Inzaghi. So these 2 girls send a message through my ICQ pager, saying "are you really Fillipo Inzaghi?". It was so funny, how naive people can be... to think that pro. footballers have the time or bother to go on instant messaging programs. :LOL:
    Filippo Inzaghi? :confused::wallbang::yuck:

Pro footie players dont have time to bother with instant messaging? That means that I've never really spoken to Vieri :down::D

PS. If I make it as a professional footballer I swear that I will make time for you guys at Juventuz forums if its still up, although the people inhabiting the forums at the time probably won't know who I am or give a fook because they think I'm tellin lies :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #580
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Filippo Inzaghi? :confused::wallbang::yuck:

Pro footie players dont have time to bother with instant messaging? That means that I've never really spoken to Vieri :down::D

PS. If I make it as a professional footballer I swear that I will make time for you guys at Juventuz forums if its still up, although the people inhabiting the forums at the time probably won't know who I am or give a fook because they think I'm tellin lies :D
    Don't worry man, we'll still be around to congratulate you ;)

I'd love to come back and talk to all you guys too, if i was a pro footballer. Problem is, I'll never be :down:

It'd be a bit annoying for everyone else, because all these other people will find out "hey, did you know that __________ visits the juventuz forum!?". "Whoa really? Maybe i'll go over there and talk to him!". I'd rather just talk to the guys who are here originally, and they're here because of the club.

I guess footballers these days don't feel the need for things like chatting, because they didn't grow up with it, so they can easily give it up, even if they've tried it a bit. With us, though, we were raised with the internet, so it'd be natural for a footballer to have it as one of his hobbies outside of football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)