CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (35 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:LOL: no kids yet! they will be coming after marriage (i'm from malta, very catholic place ;))

It's true though, girls seem to be dreaming of their wedding day since they're kids, while boys dream about star wars :D

Was kiding before, of course we're a happy couple, though sometimes I miss when I was single...especially the summer days...getting laid with those foreign chicks *sigh*

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
@Vit:IIRC - If I Remember Correctly ;)
Man I will never remember all those short things :stress:

I dont know, it shoud have gotten here by now if she sent a reply. I got her first letter after 8 days
Ok. So I will ask someone, who has real contact with her to find out, what's going on.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
@Glenn: Liverpool??? Come on man, do you really want to sentance your kinds to a lifetime of humiliation???
Actually I do go to their club and watch their matches during the weekend, however my gf doesn't come to the Juve club cos says she'd feel like betraying her team. She thinks we jvue fans are all arrogant cos we take for granted that we win :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Man, you couldnr get laid if you were ****ing tied to a bed with a million $ on your... vital areas :p

(dont go saying anything about me tho, we all know I cant get laid :D :frown: :sigh: )

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
:LOL: no kids yet! they will be coming after marriage (i'm from malta, very catholic place ;))
Oops sorry, I wasnt aware :angel:

I didnt know that Malta is very catholic place btw :)

It's true though, girls seem to be dreaming of their wedding day since they're kids, while boys dream about star wars :D
I was dreaming about being in one team with Winnetou :stuckup:

Glenn, skip all your dirty thoughts, which you have now :irritate:;):D

Was kiding before, of course we're a happy couple, though sometimes I miss when I was single...especially the summer days...getting laid with those foreign chicks *sigh*
I guess everyone misses that.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yes Malta is too catholic. I hate the mentality (though mostly it's from people over 40-50 cos the new generations don't give a **** nowadays). I myself am not much of a good catholic though I'm forced to go to Sunday mass :rolleyes:

I have no idea what Winnetou is so no dirty thoughts came into my mind...but hey is that a sport? if yes I bet you girls have to take showers after the match so.... :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Yes Malta is too catholic. I hate the mentality (though mostly it's from people over 40-50 cos the new generations don't give a **** nowadays). I myself am not much of a good catholic though I'm forced to go to Sunday mass :rolleyes:
The same about Poland :sigh:
But at least I'm not forced to anything :strong:

I have no idea what Winnetou is so no dirty thoughts came into my mind...but hey is that a sport? if yes I bet you girls have to take showers after the match so.... :D
Man :dazed::wallbang:
It's an Indian guy from Charles May's books

I cant belive, that you've never heard about him :D

No, it's not that kind of sport :p
It's Indians, cowboys, prairie, adventures, taking off scalps :eek: and so.
Cool things :cool:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Cool things? Um ok. Nope I never heard of that and I do read alot of books (my fav being sci-fi and fantasy...fav books = lotr and the hitchikers guide to the galaxyy).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thanks for the goals!!

hey someone can give a link to me where i can download all the goals of this season??

i had one last season but i lost it... i think it was juventuz1987 but they dont have videos anymore!!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
after game day three is complete, juve and real madrid stand as clear favourties, as both of them are unbeatable so far and have won each game played. (3) Pretty impressive. AC milan was embarrased to Brugge, well the result shows that.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #557

(dont go saying anything about me tho, we all know I cant get laid :D :frown: :sigh: )
    tsk tsk tsk Zlatan, you should know by now to me more careful with what you say when i'm around. You know i'm gonna keep that quote indefinitely, and bring it out when the time is right :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #558

@Graham: What, you mean I misspelled it again??? How the hell is it spelled then?
    :LOL: I didn't wanna tell you, because I can just imagine how annoyed Matuisak will get when we keep mis-spelling it :howler:

And no, my face isnt ugly, next to you I'm fecking Bradd Pitt :stuckup:
    Yes, you may look like Brad Pitt's evil ugly twin Bradd... and I don't wanna know what you're doing with him, that's disgusting.... but next to you, I'm Brad Pitt :p

Aug 1, 2003
    haha.. glenn, please make sure your children will support juve instead of liverpool!

i just don't like it when i watch nedved got tackled. sure, he is one of the best midfielders in the world, but i think he tends to.. not dive exactly, but overreact to tackles. it annoys me sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)