[CL] Real Madrid 2-1 JUVENTUS (October 23, 2013) (2 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You still trying with him? And they you are the reasonable one here... :D
I need to stop signing in when I'm bored :D

And those are opinions of like-minded members of course. Well I'm glad to be unbalanced in that case along with 99% of others.
Yeah. Well, them and the supposedly unbiased (international) media & analysts.

Edit: I do realise that's not nearly as important or trustworthy as the Vecchia Signora forum, however.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah. Well, them and the supposedly unbiased (international) media & analysts.

Edit: I do realise that's not nearly as important or trustworthy as the Vecchia Signora forum, however.
Of course. You make perfect sense as per usual, not that it concerns me and I previously said ratings are rather subjective, but since you started this debate... When you valuate Marchisio's performance last night - the guy who in almost every aspect of football game was inferior to Vidal - so highly, I find it ridiculous that you can call yourself and a few others like-minded members most balanced around. Let's see the stats a little bit, as we obviously have seen a different game and any explanation on my part wouldn't suffice.

Vidal vs Marchisio:
Passes 68-33
Duels won 16-1
recovered balls 9-1
Tackles 12-1
Created chances 2-0

Anyway I couldn't care less how much someone rates certain player, but trying to pass it as an objective, balanced view is worth of ridicule.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Either contribute to discussion or stop being an annoying little bitch.
Honestly I don't see anything to discuss with you, it's been some time like this now.

Just funny the whole 99 and 1 percent likeminded people comment, but nothing new here, you're always funny to me.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But aren't Vidal and Marchiso both central midfielders? True they had different roles so let's compare Marchisio with Tevez.
But did they play the same position and had the same responsabilities yesturday? Doubt Tevez was much better stats wise, does it mean they are kind of equal players?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Of course. You make perfect sense as per usual, not that it concerns me and I previously said ratings are rather subjective, but since you started this debate... When you valuate Marchisio's performance last night - the guy who in almost every aspect of football game was inferior to Vidal - so highly, I find it ridiculous that you can call yourself and a few others like-minded members most balanced around. Let's see the stats a little bit, as we obviously have seen a different game and any explanation on my part wouldn't suffice.

Vidal vs Marchisio:
Passes 68-33
Duels won 16-1
recovered balls 9-1
Tackles 12-1
Created chances 2-0

Anyway I couldn't care less how much someone rates certain player, but trying to pass it as an objective, balanced view is worth of ridicule.
I fairly remember that our first shot in the game was Claudio's, and he had 2 other attempts blocked by the defence, if you decided to ignore that and you are talking about chances crated for others, don't know what chances Vidal created. ??

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Might as well compare Marchisio to Buffon or Chiellini while you are at it.
Vidal and Marchisio are midfielders and difference between their contribution last night was shocking at least. I can understand that some of the aspects of his game might have been sacrificed, but rating his performance higher that Vidal's is utter bs. Mentioning Chiellini and Buffon in the same context is total fail by you.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Vidal and Marchisio are midfielders and difference between their contribution last night was shocking at least. I can understand that some of the aspects of his game might have been sacrificed, but rating his performance higher that Vidal's is utter bs. Mentioning Chiellini and Buffon in the same context is total fail by you.
Are you that blind that you couldn't see that they had totaly different positions and responsabilities?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But aren't Vidal and Marchiso both central midfielders? True they had different roles so let's compare Marchisio with Tevez.
They are, but you'll notice that Marchisio was not playing CM, nor was asked to do CM duties. So we may as well compare him to a striker playing as the left forward, or the goalkeeper, or defender...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Speaking of total fails I didn't say anything about Marchisio being better than Vidal, but then you have never been very balanced in regards to this topic.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We show guts when we're behind or everything is against us. Last night we should've showed guts right from the beginning till the end. In the second half Real sat deep and waited for counters, which is why we saw Bale for Benz. That gave us space going forward, unfortunately we did not exploit the chance.

Our defense in the second half did good.
I watched Real vs Malaga & they would have easily scored 10 goals (while we are not Malaga) I think the context going into this game should be more appreciated. We were lackluster & clueless. This would have sent us spiralling down if Real hammered us. I see your logic though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)