[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This match today made me love this club even more. They made us all proud, they showed everyone that we can do everything and spread terror against anyone anywhere.

Juventus are 2018 CL winners.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
We played a wonderful game. I am just traumatized by events i.e. Bayern 2 seasons ago when similar things happened. No doubt we got robbed but by not putting in fresh legs (presumably trying to go through as is/no added firepower I really thought our players were super gassed, no way we were going to score 4th with the current team after 70 mins, they were so tired) we just risked Madrid coming at us and things just can happen when they hold more possession in that last 30 minutes.

I am proud of the team especially the players. But it just sickens me this happened. CL loss to Barca, last minute elimination vs Bayern, CL loss, last second robbery vs Madrid. It fucking sucks.
This game was different from any magnificant performances I had seen of Juve before, and as a long time Juve fan, I have seen a lot of them. This game was perfect. I have no idea how else we could have approached it. I believe we owed it partly to Roma's last night performance though, but to do what we did against Real on their pitch was legendary. And I wouldn't describe tonight's game with "oh we tried our best it didn't work out but i'm still proud" kind of thing, we really did it. We were amazing, and had it not been for the ref, we would have beaten them in the extra time.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It is unbelievable the so many times they have been favored, unbelievable. F uck those bastards!

I can't believe it. Even if you say it's a 50/50 pen and give it, that does not account for the fact that at least 95% of decisions go their way against absolutely any team other than the other Spanish diving cheating cunt club.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Everyone turned up today, and thats what matters. Allegri played a perfect match, and lets just drop this sub and 4th goal thing. Allegri was obviously waiting to sub on a player in extra time.

#finoallafine
He should've made one sub in the final minutes though. It could've slowed the game and actually took it to extra time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You know what, I think i'm over the CL now

It's a $#@!ing Real Madrid invitational tournament at this point

Every single $#@!ing 50/50 decision goes there way. It's not enough to simply outplay a team backed by royalty and banks to stupid degrees, spearheaded by the greatest goalscorer of all time. You also have to put 5 past them or the $#@!ing referee will absolutely turn it against you

I don't see the point in participating in a competition where the officials are more bias than a $#@!ing WWE Special guest referee.
Quote of the year..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Tbh I don't know and I'm being impartial. I've seen them given but I really don't know. I just think it's a call the ref needs to be certain about on the last 30 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The contention is the referee gives the penalty for the push on Vasquez

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bullshit that Ronaldo is allowed to throw himself to the ground a dozen times in this match with little or no contact and not get a single yellow, while Dybala is given a yellow for a single dive and then sent off.

Refs have given three absolute rubbish red cards to our players in 3 straight matches against Madrid. First Cuadrado when Ramos dived in the Final, then Dybala for a ticky tack foul, and now this red card and penalty. Bullshit.

Whatever though. Proud of this team, this coach, this club. Cheers to everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)