[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (61 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played a great game but its difficult beating 12 men..
Buffon 8
MDS no rating
Lichtsteiner 6
Benatia 9 - He was wonderful stopped Real every time - Could have done nothing against the ref`s stupid penalty call
Chiellini 8
A.Sandro 6 - Started bad but was ok later on..
Khedira 7
Matuidi 6
Pjanic 7
D.Costa 8
Higuain 6
Mandzukic 8 - and you didnt want him to play...

Real`s ratings - everyone 5 except for Navas 4 and the ref (10 for Real but 3 in terms of actually deciding incidents..)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You know what, I think i'm over the CL now

It's a fucking Real Madrid invitational tournament at this point

Every single fucking 50/50 decision goes there way. It's not enough to simply outplay a team backed by royalty and banks to stupid degrees, spearheaded by the greatest goalscorer of all time. You also have to put 5 past them or the fucking referee will absolutely turn it against you

I don't see the point in participating in a competition where the officials are more bias than a fucking WWE Special guest referee.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Magnificent performance. If only Max used a sub in final minutes, it could've been a complete historic comeback. Nonetheless, I'm truly in love with the manager and the entire team for this incredible performance. It sucks to get very close and fail again but I'm extremely proud of this Juve.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why hate on Ronaldo? Dude gave it all he got and did what he had to do. There is one man who deserves all the hate he is going to get for years.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
all he got was countless dives and a gifted penalty he scored. this is not the day he deserves any cocksucking.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
You know what, I think i'm over the CL now

It's a fucking Real Madrid invitational tournament at this point

Every single fucking 50/50 decision goes there way. It's not enough to simply outplay a team backed by royalty and banks to stupid degrees, spearheaded by the greatest goalscorer of all time. You also have to put 5 past them or the fucking referee will absolutely turn it against you

I don't see the point in participating in a competition where the officials are more bias than a fucking WWE Special guest referee.
:lol:

Aug 1, 2003
We played a wonderful game. I am just traumatized by events i.e. Bayern 2 seasons ago when similar things happened. No doubt we got robbed but by not putting in fresh legs (presumably trying to go through as is/no added firepower I really thought our players were super gassed, no way we were going to score 4th with the current team after 70 mins, they were so tired) we just risked Madrid coming at us and things just can happen when they hold more possession in that last 30 minutes.

I am proud of the team especially the players. But it just sickens me this happened. CL loss to Barca, last minute elimination vs Bayern, CL loss, last second robbery vs Madrid. It fucking sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)