[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (6 Viewers)

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I was mad all week, blaming Allegri for the 3-0 defeat at home. Today I take it all back, I'm proud of our coach, of the tactics and how we came down on the field with no fear and kicked their ass all over their field. The only thing I wished was that he put in Cuadrado at about 80 minutes and go for the 4th to kill it. This is the worst BS travesty I've seen as a Juve fan, what a load of BS! Proud of our team!

Jul 20, 2012
Everyone turned up today, and thats what matters. Allegri played a perfect match, and lets just drop this sub and 4th goal thing. Allegri was obviously waiting to sub on a player in extra time.

#finoallafine

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I just hope that we go into it next year with some $#@!ing fire, not this passive respect
$#@! that
I hope this is a catalyst for a change in mentality regarding Europe
No more Mr nice guys

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
we respect too much ... Time to kill these fools, forget respect!

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I won't let the referee or the madrid fags ruin this for me, as far as I'm concerned we won't the CL this year, very proud
:tup:
Still the 3-0 made me believe we got the momentum to actually go through this though.
Best performance i saw, sadly also the most hurtful.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
You know what, I think i'm over the CL now

It's a $#@!ing Real Madrid invitational tournament at this point

Every single $#@!ing 50/50 decision goes there way. It's not enough to simply outplay a team backed by royalty and banks to stupid degrees, spearheaded by the greatest goalscorer of all time. You also have to put 5 past them or the $#@!ing referee will absolutely turn it against you

I don't see the point in participating in a competition where the officials are more bias than a $#@!ing WWE Special guest referee.
It is unbelievable the so many times they have been favored, unbelievable. F uck those bastards!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd actually be happy for the game to become fully video assisted

I'd take a slightly less flowing game over what appears to be European level match fixing every season

Can we not merge with Bayern and create a super club big enough to smash these Spanish CUNTS by a margin even the ref can't sway in their favour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)