[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Greatest birthday gift I could ask for!! Forza Juve!!!

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee::weee:
Same here, it's my birthday today too. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Fuck Cristina, fuck Madrid! ANDIAMOOO A BERLINOOO!!

I can't fucking believe it. I spent the last 20 or so minutes standing infront of my tv, just pacing back and forth and screaming at the players in a way that would make EuroMax proud.

I thought I was going to fucking die during extra time. Oh my fucking god, this is epic. Bring on Barca!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You are fucking awesome. :delpiero:
:D

YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Fuck Cristina, fuck Madrid! ANDIAMOOO A BERLINOOO!!

I can't fucking believe it. I spent the last 20 or so minutes standing infront of my tv, just pacing back and forth and screaming at the players in a way that would make EuroMax proud.

I thought I was going to fucking die during extra time. Oh my fucking god, this is epic. Bring on Barca!
Tell me about it.

Man I don't think I can handle a final...What if we lose :scared:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Morata:

“The situation was difficult for me. I didn’t celebrate, I just did my job, I am a Juve player and didn’t deserve the jeers [when I was subbed].

“I dedicate the goal to my family, my girlfriend and my fans who are always with me. Also to my agent, who was tough last summer.”

Aug 26, 2014
Wow what a game. After they scored i was cool didn't get upset at all i knew we were gonna score then after we score i thought i gonna have a hearth attack i mean the last 10 min were hell and heaven at the same time FINALE BERLIN!!!! FORZA JUVE :theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)