[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 17, 2012
love him !! :touched:

grande Bobo
What a shame he only played one season for us, and then played for the rats that ended up betraying him. He could've been a club legend in the ilk of Camo or Trez; I'd say ADP, Neddy or Buffon but they're on a slightly higher level in my books, mind you, that's not saying he mightn't have got to that level either.. However that's all hypothetical sadly.. :( Forza Bobo! :)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Wow. Been a while since I've been on here. But it sure feels good to be dining at football's top table again. Let's do this guys. Fino alla finale!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)