[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:agree: It can go both ways - they will roflstomp us with technical abilities of this lineup or will be punished hard for putting such non-defensive minded team.
I find it likely that they'll be punished for it though. We are good on the counter and it's not as if we'll only be thinking of defending our small lead.

Jan 5, 2007
What a shame he only played one season for us, and then played for the rats that ended up betraying him. He could've been a club legend in the ilk of Camo or Trez; I'd say ADP, Neddy or Buffon but they're on a slightly higher level in my books, mind you, that's not saying he mightn't have got to that level either.. However that's all hypothetical sadly.. :( Forza Bobo! :)
Typical merda.... Thought we sold him, i was hoping he will stay with us for evrer that azzurri front line vieri + alex

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What a shame he only played one season for us, and then played for the rats that ended up betraying him. He could've been a club legend in the ilk of Camo or Trez; I'd say ADP, Neddy or Buffon but they're on a slightly higher level in my books, mind you, that's not saying he mightn't have got to that level either.. However that's all hypothetical sadly.. :( Forza Bobo! :)
Vieri never hid that he was an absolute mercenary.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Looking at that team, you'd have to consider it a major failure by Juve if they don't score.
It's a remarkable change of tactics if Ancelotti takes into consideration that we will score. If you looked at how cautiously they went for a 1-0 win against Atletico.. And how well they pulled it off in the end.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's a remarkable change of tactics if Ancelotti takes into consideration that we will score. If you looked at how cautiously they went for a 1-0 win against Atletico.. And how well they pulled it off in the end.
Didn't see that game, but I'd be starting with Ramos in midfield (as bad as he was there in Turin) if I was them.

They are only 2-1 down - it's not like they have to go crazy pushing to score goals the whole game.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Didn't see that game, but I'd be starting with Ramos in midfield (as bad as he was there in Turin) if I was them.

They are only 2-1 down - it's not like they have to go crazy pushing to score goals the whole game.
No, but I think they assume Juventus will score at least once and they need a 3-1 win.

From their point of view that makes sense. With Tevez, Morata and Pogba starting a goal seems likely. And quite frankly we looked miles the better team last week.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Playing a midfield as attacking as Real's one is just so dangerous.

Not only can it lead to the concession of counter-attacks, there is also the problem of not having enough control over the midfield to consistently get the ball to the forwards, which can render it rather pointless loading the team with attackers.

There has to be a chance of Real's lack of midfield control leading to an open, chaotic game that would suit Real more than Juve. Juve have to be very careful not to get drawn into that sort of game.

They can allow it to open up up to a point, but always being sure to keep enough midfielders behind the ball to provide a level of security and to guard against the game opening into simply being attack versus defence, rather than being played in midfield, which is obviously where Juve's strength lies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)