[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
These cunts will surely score at least once at their home ground...here's hoping Carlitos, Morata, Pogba etc have their shooting boots on :)
I think they will be coming at us alright & I hope we punish them as quickly as possible. Imagine a 3rd minute goal ala Dortmund! Then we can just control the game. Am seeing us scoring at least 2 goals.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
One goal against them means nothing.We must continue with the same intensity, not just parking the bus even if we score.That's the only and rightful way.
Otherwise,if we let them attack the whole game we will be in trouble.However they are very vulnerable.I saw Valencia game.Whenever Valencia attacks they were in deep trouble.They can be happy with a draw.But whenever they attack they have chances.That little mexican prick was quite dangereous.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think they will be coming at us alright & I hope we punish them as quickly as possible. Imagine a 3rd minute goal ala Dortmund! Then we can just control the game. Am seeing us scoring at least 2 goals.
That's my hope too. A quick goal for us will absolutely kill them and boost our confidence massively. But I think we're gonna have to weather one hell of a storm in the first 15 mins or so. They will look to get that quick goal. Let's hope we hold together and hit them back. Can't wait for this game!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That's my hope too. A quick goal for us will absolutely kill them and boost our confidence massively. But I think we're gonna have to weather one hell of a storm in the first 15 mins or so. They will look to get that quick goal. Let's hope we hold together and hit them back. Can't wait for this game!
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)