[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (10 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If Pogba is fit to start then having Pirlo out there is actually a good thing. Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio in midfield vs Ramos, sounds fair. (Kroos is going to miss this right?)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah mainly in the first half.

He was a lot better in the second half. I'm confident he'll play a great match.
We need to score anyway, we can't afford to go for 0-0. Having Pirlo, all you need is one good long pass on a counter. Then sub him off into the second half if anything.
And was bird watching on their goal.
Even if he wasn't, no way Pirlo is beating him in the air.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I swear i saw this post in my dreams and then benzema scored and kick us out.

I hope this not reality....
I hope the interpretation of the dream is the opposite is true.

He scores an own goal off a corner to put us through.

I think it'll be dangerous to score one early. It'd be great to get to the 70th minute at 0-0 and then score to go up 1-0. Then defend with 12 men, including Allegri.

Jan 5, 2007

I think it'll be dangerous to score one early. It'd be great to get to the 70th minute at 0-0 and then score to go up 1-0. Then defend with 12 men, including Allegri.
I hope so...
Am not making this up i swear

Aug 26, 2014

why is it dangerous to score early ffs we just need a goal and hit them on the counters

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So this is how humour has evolved. Pity.
Suck my dick gayboy
Spell that wrong and incorporate it into an irrelevant comic strip. Go on. Bring a smile to a dimwits face somewhere. TODAY.
You must get invited to parties all the time. :lol:
Nah man, just another weekend trawling the world wide web, acquiring incomprehensible memes. You know, just in case I run out of anything worthwhile to say. Hopefully they'll be funnier after my lobotomy.
You're getting another one huh? I guess they didnt kill all traces of a personality and humor in the first operation.
dat australia denmark war

Mar 10, 2009
There is no way that Allegri would just sit back form the get go, he would have learned that from the AC Milan/barcelona game back in 2013. I think he will set out to defend perhaps on the 70th minute, depending on the score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)