[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (118 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 5, 2007
Wtf hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

tbh, all I care is that their morale is $#@!ed up at the moment. One goal from us and you'll see Pepe chasing everyone with a shotgun
I agree i dont give a fuck what they are doing, the more bad news for them the more our chances to get thru.

The last two games were tough for them juve then valencia and agian juve, no time for rest.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
Del Piero always seemed to expertise against Real Madrid lol, whenever we play Real Madrid these days, I always think; ah if only we had Del Piero...

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #229
    I think every single Juventus fan on planet earth realizes this... Maybe those up on the International Space Station haven't realized yet...
    @Alex-444 plz elborate on Russian/US Space station. Russian Juve fans?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    You must get invited to parties all the time. :lol:
    Nah man, just another weekend trawling the world wide web, acquiring incomprehensible memes. You know, just in case I run out of anything worthwhile to say. Hopefully they'll be funnier after my lobotomy.

Del Piero always seemed to expertise against Real Madrid lol, whenever we play Real Madrid these days, I always think; ah if only we had Del Piero...
    The great mans goal in the home leg against Real (Amauri assist yewhat) circa '08. Watching that goal still sends tingles up my spine.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Nah man, just another weekend trawling the world wide web, acquiring incomprehensible memes. You know, just in case I run out of anything worthwhile to say. Hopefully they'll be funnier after my lobotomy.

You're getting another one huh? I guess they didnt kill all traces of a personality and humor in the first operation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)