[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
im against Pirlo starting but like Allegri said...those coming off the bench would be key. Pereyra off the bench would be key esp if it stretches to extra time. I also suspect that Coman may make it on the bench.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Madrid are the ones under pressure, they have to perform or they are out simple as that. We will control the game just like in the first leg and i expect us give them lots of trouble to think about.

Like others have said i would not like to see Pirlo start this game, would much prefer him to come on in the second half to slow the game down and give us more control in midfield.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You think? I'm suddenly having some doubts especially with ramos removed from the midfield madrid's line up looks far more balanced than the one that started against Juve last week
Yeah. I think we've got enough quality to handle them. We also have a slight advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

He is the last person that worries me. Dude has been a rock.
He was great last week.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
dunno, i'll just rely on my pirlo.xlsx here:

with him on the pitch, we score every 49 minutes and we concede every 112 minutes. (in the cl, it's 69 and 123 min.)
without him on the pitch, we score every 55 minutes and we concede every 286 minutes. (in the cl, it's 62 and 372 min.)

in the cl, we score more often and concede a lot less without him. stats say it all, end of story. #pirloout
This makes a lot of sense and is confirming my suspision. However, where do you have those stats from?

IMO, Pirlo also slows down the play - especially compared to Marchisio in similiar role - when he receives the ball, which is not something we should do when we have a contra.

Im 99% sure he will start tomorrow anyway, but I really hope that Allegri sub him at some point.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Buffon
Licht Bonucci Barzagli Evra
Vidal Marchisio Pogba
Pereyra
Morata Tevez

No 3-5-2. Do it Max. Just do it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Makes a lot of sense: guy is solid, fast and doesn't fear the leg. We would gain massively in the midfield, not the type of game for Pirlo tomorrow.
Doesn't make sense to play him when we have Cheesio, Vidal and Pogba fit. Playing Sturaro over Pereyra would be stupid as the Argentine is better behind the strikers than Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)