[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
here' hoping morata has another awesome game like he did in the home match.

how sweet it would be if he is the one that scores the winning goal

- - - Updated - - -

@kiselgur child. i hope u miss game lol

Mar 30, 2006
here' hoping morata has another awesome game like he did in the home match.

how sweet it would be if he is the one that scores the winning goal

- - - Updated - - -

@kiselgur child. i hope u miss game lol
I worry Madrid would buy him back if he scores another goal against them. They are a pretty petty club when it comes to things like that. They bought James for 70 million just cuz he was the top scorer in the world cup even though Perez had never really heard of him or seen him play before that.

That said I want us to go through any way possible.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I worry Madrid would buy him back if he scores another goal against them. They are a pretty petty club when it comes to things like that. They bought James for 70 million just cuz he was the top scorer in the world cup even though Perez had never really heard of him or seen him play before that.

That said I want us to go through any way possible.
Let them buy him, we'd make a good stash of cash out of the deal. Let's just get through.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Let them buy him, we'd make a good stash of cash out of the deal. Let's just get through.
TBH I feel the same way about him, if he were to go I'd feel no way about it, specially if Dybala and Berardi live up to their potential and if Zaza and Coman end up being decent squad players, we wouldn't miss Morata imo.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
James was 80M I think..
Retarded club indeed.. But they can't see that because every player they buy scores in the LA liga.. It's the really good ones who score in the CL and so on..

If they fail to qualify for the last 16 once, those James players and so on will be sold with a loss..

Fuck Madrid.. Hope we kick them out :touched:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
James was 80M I think..
Retarded club indeed.. But they can't see that because every player they buy scores in the LA liga.. It's the really good ones who score in the CL and so on..

If they fail to qualify for the last 16 once, those James players and so on will be sold with a loss..

Fuck Madrid.. Hope we kick them out :touched:
I hope we get him James :tuttosport: oh James :tuttosport: im thinking of u james @ZoSo so handsome :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)