[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (119 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Until the end, fino alla fine!

It was the year 2001, I was eleven years old at the time, I remember that it was a very normal day, a little bit hot, when I decided to ride my bike in the afternoon into the centre of the city 3 kilometres away in order to buy the video game known at the time as Winning Eleven. I was a happy boy when I got back home in the evening holding the game, only to be surprised that it was a game dedicated only to European clubs, not national teams, where back then each had their own game. Clubs that I hardly knew anything about then. After hours of disappointment as my mother did not allow me to return and change the game, I convinced myself to play it and play with team one by one to check out the players lists in hopes that I will recognise some of them. Juventus was not the first club I picked in that game, but it was the one I stopped at for one reason, the amount of players that I was able to recognise in their squad list. I saw the names of Buffon, Thuram, Zambrotta, Davids, Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet. Those were the names that caught my attention and drew the widest smile on my face, as I was fully content to keep the game and compete in the clubs stage. I still remember very well how happy I would get every time I looked that list of players. It was fantastic for a boy to feel this passion. Today, after 14 years of love story, in witch there was as much feelings of frustration, sadness and pain as feelings of enthusiasm, happiness and pride, we stand on the brink of Juventus qualifying, in case they draw or win against Real Madrid tomorrow, to the first European final since twelve years of absence in the high stage. I find myself a supporter full of emotions with an attachment that cannot be justified towards this entity called Juventus FC. I cannot describe the state of happiness that I will be in if the boys managed to make the big dream a reality this time. Seeing Buffon, the only one still in the team since that day fourteen years ago, lifting that beautifully shaped cup would be the best gift that can be given to the feelings of that young boy that is still inside me. Until the end go Juventus! Fino alla fine forza Juventus!

Adam

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #468
    We need to score end of story. Sitting on a one goal lead against madrid is suicide.
    If we score and Real score 4 is it the end of the story? :D

We need to score yes but it obviously doesn't end there. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Until the end, fino alla fine!

It was the year 2001, I was eleven years old at the time, I remember that it was a very normal day, a little bit hot, when I decided to ride my bike in the afternoon into the centre of the city 3 kilometres away in order to buy the video game known at the time as Winning Eleven. I was a happy boy when I got back home in the evening holding the game, only to be surprised that it was a game dedicated only to European clubs, not national teams, where back then each had their own game. Clubs that I hardly knew anything about then. After hours of disappointment as my mother did not allow me to return and change the game, I convinced myself to play it and play with team one by one to check out the players lists in hopes that I will recognise some of them. Juventus was not the first club I picked in that game, but it was the one I stopped at for one reason, the amount of players that I was able to recognise in their squad list. I saw the names of Buffon, Thuram, Zambrotta, Davids, Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet. Those were the names that caught my attention and drew the widest smile on my face, as I was fully content to keep the game and compete in the clubs stage. I still remember very well how happy I would get every time I looked that list of players. It was fantastic for a boy to feel this passion. Today, after 14 years of love story, in witch there was as much feelings of frustration, sadness and pain as feelings of enthusiasm, happiness and pride, we stand on the brink of Juventus qualifying, in case they draw or win against Real Madrid tomorrow, to the first European final since twelve years of absence in the high stage. I find myself a supporter full of emotions with an attachment that cannot be justified towards this entity called Juventus FC. I cannot describe the state of happiness that I will be in if the boys managed to make the big dream a reality this time. Seeing Buffon, the only one still in the team since that day fourteen years ago, lifting that beautifully shaped cup would be the best gift that can be given to the feelings of that young boy that is still inside me. Until the end go Juventus! Fino alla fine forza Juventus!

Adam
    :tup:

Mar 10, 2009
    We need a fina balance, kind of like what we did against Dortmund. Going out full pressure could be a mistake, kind of like what Bayern tried to do against Barcelona, likewise with sitting back from the 1st minute. Allegri just needs a fine balance

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    We need a fina balance, kind of like what we did against Dortmund. Going out full pressure could be a mistake, kind of like what Bayern tried to do against Barcelona, likewise with sitting back from the 1st minute. Allegri just needs a fine balance
    Yep this is true, a balance between attacking and defending is what is required. Similar to how we played the first leg against Madrid. We play much better as a team than they do and we can use this to our advantage as they rely more on individual talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)