Inter vs Ajax- Inter vs Villareal- Inter
Milan vs Lyon - Milan
Barcelona vs Benfica - Barcelona

Juve vs Inter - Juve
Milan vs Barcelona - tough match but I say Barcelona

Final Juve vs Barcelona - I don`t know

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
some are so sure about milan winning lyon, but there is a lot of time and lot of things can happen before CL games. for example, if we beat milan they might lost their form, of if milan beats us, they think that they have a chanse to win scudetto, and that means they might not rest players before CL games what means their starting players will be tired, same time lyon is the leading team in france, and can rest some players.

Mar 8, 2004
the features is fair, but i think we have to watch for the much improve arsenal. if we keep our head low we would be able to beat them. even though we have to watch them very carefully because they are very fast on the ball. we should avoid giving them spaces the way madrid did. forza juventuz.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
even arsenal style and liverpool style are miles apart , a QF against an EPL team with the best chance to play the CL next season is to win this year that reminds me of liverpool.
The frustrating thing about juve is that the team always manage to lose the away game and then smile and said that they can overturn in delle alpi (well it works but not always).
juve need to step in highbury with the idea to win the game (not to think with the attitude "well there is still the delle alpi match to play").
At this stage , timing is important ( actual form, injuries ...)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
ok that is a good draw! Maybe we can get a draw in highbury and win at home!!

Pattrick will make the match of his life!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)