CL Quarter Final Draw (5 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
We will not be able to handle the Arsenal speed. They are engines, from defenders to the attackers. The players are hungry, they have showed the best football I've seen in the previous stage. Everyone was saying Barcelona and Milan were the most fearful but fact of the matter is Arsenal displayed better than those two.

Barcelona could not win over Chelsea, they only won when they outnumbered them. Milan played one good game in the encounter and we all know that Milan has been incosistant throughout the whole season.

Concerning the CL, since the group stages, Arsenal were playing winning football. They are playing football that we have no clue against.

As far as I am concerned, we are not going further than the draw.
I hope we won't see you in the matchthread celebrating Juventus advancing after the clash is settled. Because it's not exactly an impossibility for Juventus going through to the semis, the way you want it to seem.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
I hope we won't see you in the matchthread celebrating Juventus advancing after the clash is settled. Because it's not exactly an impossibility for Juventus going through to the semis, the way you want it to seem.
Oh yes you will see me celebrating wether you like it or not. Saying how difficult it is to get past Arsenal does not mean I won't be happy if we reach the semis.

May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
Oh yes you will see me celebrating wether you like it or not. Saying how difficult it is to get past Arsenal does not mean I won't be happy if we reach the semis.
Nice to hear that u will be happy.. Because reading your posts makes me kinda feel that you dont even want us to reach the semis.. Just try to be optimistic.. Believe in the team (even if thats hard for u having cap as coach, right?)

:smoke:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
Nice to hear that u will be happy.. Because reading your posts makes me kinda feel that you dont even want us to reach the semis.. Just try to be optimistic.. Believe in the team (even if thats hard for u having cap as coach, right?)

Word to your Mother.... :agree:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Jeeks said:
I think Milan will eat Lyon alive.
dont undreestimate them
go to any milans forum and find out how scared to death of lyon they are

i think Lyon will make it and beat Milan
i dont know why but i always think that Depor and Lpool scenarios will keep repeating itselfs every year and i think lyon will soon join the list
Depor then Lpool and finally Lyon

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:

I can't handle any more disappointments, at the beginning of every game I see myself saying the same words, 'oh no, not again!!'

After each game I say, oh well, probably next time something will improve. And you know what happens.

Dr-Juve said:
dont undreestimate them
go to any milans forum and find out how scared to death of lyon they are

i think Lyon will make it and beat Milan
i dont know why but i always think that Depor and Lpool scenarios will keep repeating itselfs every year and i think lyon will soon join the list
Depor then Lpool and finally Lyon
Since when forums are a reference one what is actually happening in football? I watch Milan games and I've seen Lyon play and I predict an easy win for Milan, in both legs. Fact of the matter is, Lyon play certain football that suits Milan's game best. If you disagree with that, then we agree to disagree I am not underestimating anyone here.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Jeeks said:
Since when forums are a reference one what is actually happening in football? I watch Milan games and I've seen Lyon play and I predict an easy win for Milan, in both legs. Fact of the matter is, Lyon play certain football that suits Milan's game best. If you disagree with that, then we agree to disagree I am not underestimating anyone here.
take it easy brother
the forums reflects the backgrounds of the fans brother
Milanista are afraid of lyon because they saw them against RM and recently against PSV which was a peice of cake for lyon
second thing : in eurosport , one of the analyzers (cant remember the name) said that lyon is almost perfect in the three lines and doesnt seems to have a defects right now and will be a real headche for any opponents. by they way he said that before there game against PSV

u said milan will eat em alive and thats why i said underestimating

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I said Milan will eat them alive because they are a team that Milan can play their game easily against.

And why are you telling me to take easy?

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Jeeks said:
I said Milan will eat them alive because they are a team that Milan can play their game easily against.

And why are you telling me to take easy?
we will see
and dont take it easy ,,,,,,,,,,, is this better for u?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dr-Juve said:
we will see
and dont take it easy ,,,,,,,,,,, is this better for u?
It doesn't matter, but you said it as if I were upset or mad or something. It sounded like an advice out of place, I just wondered why were you saying it.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
lyon have more success against teams which play free flowing football and they don't like the more physical teams but milan has more experience.
depends a lot on current form and injuries/suspensions.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Jeeks said:
It doesn't matter, but you said it as if I were upset or mad or something. It sounded like an advice out of place, I just wondered why were you saying it.
i used to say it before i start any discussion with anybody and didnt mean anything else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)