CL Quarter Final Draw (7 Viewers)

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
Well, we'll have to start playing football at last. The draw is OK: a great team, which will make us do something in the two encounters. We have the second game at Delle Alpi, which seems to be a small advantage.

Forza Juve! Vinci per noi!

OP
JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    ZhiXin said:
    wow we pick against Arsenal, and the 1st match is at Highbury, this is bad.....
    No dude, this is in our advantage! We can play there but finish the job at home. Against Real we did that too :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    We should be happy with Arsenal, men...

It will be like Juventus vs Henry encounters ;)

WE certainly will pass them.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Juventus will pass on easily... Viera will want to crush them and show them they arent shit....plus our defence will be able to shut down thier offence especially with paddy / puma in the middle......our strikers just gots to score and we will easily go through without a doubt...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    We will not be able to handle the Arsenal speed. They are engines, from defenders to the attackers. The players are hungry, they have showed the best football I've seen in the previous stage. Everyone was saying Barcelona and Milan were the most fearful but fact of the matter is Arsenal displayed better than those two.

Barcelona could not win over Chelsea, they only won when they outnumbered them. Milan played one good game in the encounter and we all know that Milan has been incosistant throughout the whole season.

Concerning the CL, since the group stages, Arsenal were playing winning football. They are playing football that we have no clue against.

As far as I am concerned, we are not going further than the draw.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    i dont agree jeeks i think cap's defensive style against a young inexperinced attacking team will win. i predict a win at home and away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)