[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
There seem to be some hope that because we are extremely poor at the moment and were utter clueless against a terrible Fiorentina team, then we will suddenly pull a surprise against PSG and suddenly know how to play basic football again?

There is 5% chance that that will happen, and it would be due to PSG shitting the bed, red cards and penalties in our favour. It can happen, but honestly, most likely scenario is that we will get raped 5-0.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I'm sounding scarily like Allegri here, but I honestly think he shouldnt start v PSG. He's had no experience in europe and I think to throw him into a game like this would overwhelm him probably. Against Benfica though, I wouldn't complain.
He hasn’t looked overawed at any stage. I think he has an elite mentality (especially when compared to the majority of our squad). I’d have no doubts about fielding him in this game and go with Rabbit-Locatelli-Miretti.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
PSG Ligue 1 campaign so far:
1662379909703.png

5W-1D-0L, 24G and 4GA in 6 matches. I think it's safe to assume that:
a) they're in a much much better form;
b) our main focus will be on not conceding, whether we park a bus or bore the fuck out of everyone with sterile, risk-less possession remains to be seen;
c) Clermont Foot 63 is the stupidest team name in all the big leagues.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Every time I read his name on the lineup I poop a little. I went my doctor last week and told me a have a rare disease called rabiotissobadhemakesmepoop.
Been much better than Locatelli this year.

Will have a point to prove against PSG and wants to make it to the WC with France so knowing all eyes will be on this game i expect him to be very motivated.

I cried tears from my ass when the united deal collapsed but he's the least of my worries right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)