[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
So Miretti will start and Loca will be benched , can't complain here .
I'm sounding scarily like Allegri here, but I honestly think he shouldnt start v PSG. He's had no experience in europe and I think to throw him into a game like this would overwhelm him probably. Against Benfica though, I wouldn't complain.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I just want our best / most inform players starting I don't care for experience, age, names, how much they are paid, whatever just play the best players on the night.

These are the sort of games we end up winning then lose to lecce at the weekend and get trashed 4-0 by Benfica.

Last edited:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm sounding scarily like Allegri here, but I honestly think he shouldnt start v PSG. He's had no experience in europe and I think to throw him into a game like this would overwhelm him probably. Against Benfica though, I wouldn't complain.
yeah it totally makes sense , this game it's kind of game that might help him alot (and super boost his confidence if he does well) , but also might hurt him if he flops this game , so yeah you might be right !!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should play with balls for once. Since we have nothing to lose, we should go for a 3-4-2-1 with a back three of Bremer, Gatti and Danilo (but you know Bumucci is starting just cuz), a midfield quartet of Cuads, Parepiss, Locatelli and Kostic, with Miretti and Di Maria supporting Vlahovic.

We can always bring De Shitlio and Kean off the bench if things don't work out :howler: :rofl: :b81:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We should play with balls for once. Since we have nothing to lose, we should go for a 3-4-2-1 with a back three of Bremer, Gatti and Danilo (but you know Bumucci is starting just cuz), a midfield quartet of Cuads, Parepiss, Locatelli and Kostic, with Miretti and Di Maria supporting Vlahovic.

We can always bring De Shitlio and Kean off the bench if things don't work out :howler: :rofl: :b81:
That actually does really look like the most reasonable way to line up for this one as it has almost everyone playing to their strengths, with just Rabiot who is surely not getting benched and likely starting in the place of one between Paredes and Locatelli, if not even alongside them…

If we don’t go with that then i hope at least we start with this alternative that skips Bonucci altogether as he does not seem fully fit yet:

Perin
Cuadrado - Bremer - Danillo - AS(MdS?)
Paredes(Locatelli?) - Rabiot
Di Maria - Miretti - Kostic
Vlahovic​

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, our chances are rather limited but we can always hope at least for a lucky draw out of this one, as unlikely as it is.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Sky reports we will start with Miretti - Paredes - Rabiot in the midfield.
At this point it's more important who will start on the flanks. There was like 0 penetration on the flanks in the last few games. Second half of the Fiorentina game was like really really bad.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #137
    I don't know which meltdown will be stronger the one after the press conference today or the one after the game tomorrow.

Any guesses?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)