[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Vlaho was really pissed when Kean decide to pass back instead releasing the ball to him, i think every Juve fan would have been pissed as well
Kean shouldnt have been signed back from Everton and we all knew it when it happened. The guy can score when you give him a ball on a silver platter but he is really average apart from that.
Hope we can offload him soon.
Milik on the other hand is actually a very good signing - I always thought Milik is better than what he shows at Napoli despite him not sucking there. Very good bench option.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Kean shouldnt have been signed back from Everton and we all knew it when it happened. The guy can score when you give him a ball on a silver platter but he is really average apart from that.
Hope we can offload him soon.
Milik on the other hand is actually a very good signing - I always thought Milik is better than what he shows at Napoli despite him not sucking there. Very good bench option.
But at the time, our attack had holes the size of the ones in Eden Hazard's underwear. Nobody saw him as a serious starter.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He’s a fine specimen.

Who wouldn’t wish to have Jessy’s girl?

And here I always thought it was gonna be the Brazilians like Neymar who’d first get clocked as a top surgery trap chaser.
Now I understand the tension with Neymar. He must be bullying Mbappe like there's no tomorrow lol

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Now I understand the tension with Neymar. He must be bullying Mbappe like there's no tomorrow lol
Neymar fucks his own sister and his mom. That incest monkey doesn't get to bully Donatello.

Incest monkey is jealous that Donatello won the World Cup while his dogshit team was raped 7-1 at home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)