[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
According to some sources Juve fans again with their racist chants and antisemic gestures. This is the 2nd time in a row after the Fiorentina game.
Idiot fans, hope they get banned - its not nice to me as jewish (although I am far from being religious) and its not nice for our image around the world.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
According to some sources Juve fans again with their racist chants and antisemic gestures. This is the 2nd time in a row after the Fiorentina game.
Idiot fans, hope they get banned - its not nice to me as jewish (although I am far from being religious) and its not nice for our image around the world.
I'm down with the antisemitism, the Jews running this club need to hear it.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
They know the club will be fined, they know away fans could be banned so the team struggles more, I wouldn't call these people Juventus fans. At least in the EPL a lot of these idiots get lifetime bans and also get blasted on the news.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You're right.

The only chants we need are against trannies when we play PSG at home.
I have nothing against trannies. I just think they are dealt in the wrong way but I`ll stop now before we slide to another topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait that frog face is really dating a tranny :lol: i thought it was a tuz joke, what a fucking loser
Yeah but I cant really blame him, when the media say trannies are brave and hail them for doing it, it affects how people look at it.

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Yet another very odd game.

Our approach is just too lethargic at times. Or even for the most part.
And then, all of a sudden, you get to see small glimpses of what we should be capable of. We're obviously not going to outplay PSG, but I really don't think it's impossible for us, or any team for that matter, to get a result against them.

Cuadrado & especially Bonucci were terrible though. And that's a major problem, because we currently do need them.
We will play like that glimpse all the time if Conte is our coach

But only in Serie A

I hope we will play the deathmatch in Turin because Benfica already trough. So it between us and PSG. So they will not take off the gas, we are too will be full entertaining to watch

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)