[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #181
    We have the best defense in CL so far along with FC København and Club Atlético de Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/2/20/14661914/juventus-fc-porto-opposition-profile-2017-champions-league-tactics-formationhttp://

- - - Updated - - -

About time the team gets to concentrate on Serie A.
    :dai: :sarcasm: ?

- - - Updated - - -

LE PROBABILI FORMAZIONI

Porto (4-2-4): Casillas; Maxi Pereira, Felipe Augusto, Marcano, Telles; André André, Danilo Pereira; J.Corona, André Silva, Francisco Soares, Brahimi. All. Nuno Espirito Santo.

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanić; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukić; Higuaín. All. Massimiliano Allegri

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Porto Assistant Rui Barros was an ex-Juve player. Thats another one for the list of ex Juve players who turned into coaches/assistants.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    RAMI¹⁰;5464857 said:
    Tuttosport running a story that Leo will be in stands vs Porto due to his actions on Friday...
    Yeah just read that, if true, good decision and an example for everyone to keep their mouth shut.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    will be sent to the stands. travelling with the team but not even on the bench

http://www.90min.com/it/posts/46065...ucci-tribuna-contro-il-porto-per-il-difensore

- - - Updated - - -

I understand our approach but this has to be our biggest game of the season to date. We need bonucci and his experience.
    technically, I disagree. This season Rugani much better.
    I wonder wether all this is related to him taking serious steps towards Manchester in the summer. Things have not been good between him and the club this season, I can confirm that this might be just the tip of the iceberg.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Nah, I agree with Bonbon decision. No matter how important you are, if you are bitching prepare to be treated like one.
    A fine was a starter, he does it again he misses game(s), third time we beat his ass with a stick :shutup:

I cant remember the last time we fined someone, so that alone should make the man realize of his mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)