CL: Olympiakos - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
fabiana, inizio ad avere i miei dubbi sul significato di miglior :scared:
lol, preguntaró (?) alla profesoressa oggi. ugh non posso parlare/scrivire in italiano oggi

todays was buffon's number 100 match in juve

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
It is a shame that Gala and Real So. didn't play a draw game.

BTW. It was a great proformance by Juve
i wont call that great... bar the match vs Empoli and Reggina, we just cant get a straight forward win like a Juve should... :down: ..we are lucky Olympiacos somehow thought they have succeed to draw us before that last Nedved goal... damn, its not very assuring to think wether that will happen agaisnt more prestigoues teams... :undecide:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i wont call that great... bar the match vs Empoli and Reggina, we just cant get a straight forward win like a Juve should... :down: ..we are lucky Olympiacos somehow thought they have succeed to draw us before that last Nedved goal... damn, its not very assuring to think wether that will happen agaisnt more prestigoues teams... :undecide:
actually Greece is a tough place to get a result. Juve showed character like they do so often. Often games against smaller teams turn out to be touger tests than ones against giants.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
A very disappointing performance I must say despite the result. Way too much fouls by our players *tsk tsk*, lacking of ball control and losing balls to opponents unnecessarily.

And although Nedved scored the two goals, it did not reflect that he actually had had a good game.

Di Vaio was non-existant. Can't say it was his fault though. Davids was played together with Appiah in midfield alongside Tacchi (he was the captain tonight), still they were not able to provide good linkage between themselves and the forwards.

Micoli however provided some impressive movements since he got onto the pitch.

Trez has a few good chances - missing a good cross from Nedved once, and also a goal ruled out for offside.

Imo, the best Juve players out there was Legro & Montero - the centrebacks - with timely clearance and closing in on their opponents really well. Both our left & right back (Zambro & Thuram) did not impress though. They made some good runs down the flanks but nothing creative came out of those.

-S-

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

actually Greece is a tough place to get a result. Juve showed character like they do so often. Often games against smaller teams turn out to be touger tests than ones against giants.

we got to get rid off this away jinx... we cant keep saying things like .."ohhh..greece, russia, turkey,ukraine , or serbia is a tough place to play and we shoukld be proud even if we play like shit !!"... i just dont see that it will bring us very far in the Champions League... :undecide:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
we got to get rid off this away jinx... we cant keep saying things like .."ohhh..greece, russia, turkey,ukraine , or serbia is a tough place to play and we shoukld be proud even if we play like shit !!"... i just dont see that it will bring us very far in the Champions League... :undecide:
Ditto that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)