[CL] Olympiakos 0-2 JUVENTUS [December 5th 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• De Sciglio

• Benatia

• Szczesny

• Alex Sandro

• Douglas Costa

• Cuadrado

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I know you are just joking but a draw is actually the same as a loss as Sporting can qualify only if they beat Barca and we fail to beat Olympiacos
If we draw or lose its kind of the same thing as Sporting will have to beat Barca..
If we lose and Sporting draw - We would still be the ones to qualify because of head to head

Anyway I believe we will beat them but even if we dont I really dont think Sporting can beat Barca at Spain..
Exactly, might as well go all out, since a draw makes no difference whatsover.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm confident that the Pole can fill in just fine for Buffon but Pjanic is definitely a big loss. We have no alternative for him when he is out.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I doubt we will ever see MDS as a center-back but i’d rather think what Allegri meant was that with a 4 man backline it will be DeSciglio-Barzagli-Benatia-AS and if it comes to a 3 man defence it will probably be a Rugani-Benatia-Barzagli with Cuadrado and AS as RWB/LWB.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Szczesny

De Sciglio Rugani Benatia Sandro

Matuidi Marchisio Bentancur

Dybala Costa

Higuain

Assuming Buffon and Pjanic are out. No need to risk Buffon, Szczesny is more than capable.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm confident that the Pole can fill in just fine for Buffon but Pjanic is definitely a big loss. We have no alternative for him when he is out.
With the way Pjanic has been playing lately, it's far from a big loss. Hell, it's not even a loss at all if you ask me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This will be our last game in the CL this season, let's enjoy it while it lasts even though it will be ugly to watch.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This will be our last game in the CL this season, let's enjoy it while it lasts even though it will be ugly to watch.
And here I was thinking youd refrain from predicting stuff after our win in Naples, wasnt that "prediction" wrong enough?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
This shit never ends with F+G in charge.
Scaphism, also known as 'the boats’ was an ancient Persian way of execution designed for the Greeks. The victim was stripped naked and then firmly tied to two narrow boats then he was forced to eat milk and honey to the point of developing a severe bowel movement and diarrhea, and then more honey is rubbed on their exposed appendages to attract insects. The victim would then be left to float helplessly over a stagnant pond. Their feces would be accumulated within the container, which would attract even more insects who would eat and breed on his exposed flesh, which would soon become gangrenous and filled with burrowing insects. The victim would be fed each day, so that he doesn’t starve or dehydrate to death, prolonging the torture. First the victim would go into delirium until finally dying

+

Lingchi, translated variously as death by a thousand cuts, the slow process, the lingering death, or slow slicing, was a form of torture and execution used in China from roughly 900 CE until it was banned in 1905. It was also used in Vietnam. In this form of execution, a knife was used to methodically remove portions of the body over an extended period of time, eventually resulting in death.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
2-2 draw and Barca winning against Sporting. Make sure we put extra deodorant on. This gonna be a sweaty one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)