[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
still unable to watch bloody Canale 5 at home, going with a friend to watch the game in a sports pub, hope won't be packed with prescritti or bilanisti otherwise I might just start a free-for-all

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Typical scenario for tonight:

Juve field the boring and predictable 3-5-2. Try to control play, succeed somewhat but fail to creat enough chances. Tevez doesn't score or do enough, buffon saves an easy ball then smiles and pats the Olympiacos attacker on the head. Our defense makes 2 errors that give Olympiacos the lead. We succeed to score somehow by a deflected marchisio shot or a pirlo free kick, but choke at the end when Olympiacos score in the 84 min' to win the game.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Typical scenario for tonight:

Juve field the boring and predictable 3-5-2. Try to control play, succeed somewhat but fail to creat enough chances. Tevez doesn't score or do enough, buffon saves an easy ball then smiles and pats the Olympiacos attacker on the head. Our defense makes 2 errors that give Olympiacos the lead. We succeed to score somehow by a deflected marchisio shot or a pirlo free kick, but choke at the end when Olympiacos score in the 84 min' to win the game.
Spot on!

Pogba could turn the table and do magic for us but other then that I dont expect this to be anything better then last game against Sassuolo. Bet for a draw and less then 5 corners in the first half.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm taping this to watch it later. Hoping we don't play that horrible Football we do in Europe. For once let's have an easy win, please.
hopefully your recorder breaks

- - - Updated - - -

Have footbal till 20:30 CET, have to rush home to watch Juve, hopefully won't miss kickoff!

Forza ragazziiii
hopefully your electricity is cut

Arrrggh I hate these times.. when you gotta to do everything in a rush.. I got to go home take the girls out - hit the gym, have dinner then be set of the game! All this in like 6 hours.
hopefully your car breaks down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)