[CL] Monchengladbach 1-1 JUVENTUS (November 3rd, 2015) (1 Viewer)

BMGB 1-1 Juve - Nov 3, 2015 - MoM

• Buffon

• Lichsteiner

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Good point considering the circumstances. We need 1 point to qualify and we might qualify even if we lose both games if Sevilia fail to win against MGB and thats very likley.

All we need is a win against City at home to try and get 1st spot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
Our squad is so fucked up, it's not even funny. Allegri is doing good with cards he has on his hands.
Just stop it. It's simply not true. Of course we had a hard time to get into the match. Gladbach pushed us back into our half and at this point our defense was quite destabilized. But we fought back well after the goal and continued in the second half. Pogba is improving, Marchisio still needs some match practice but he is coming back

Dybala is finding more and more into his role. Sure, he is not Tevez, but he is 21 for fuck's sake and moved from Palermo to Juventus. I'm quite optimistic he will soon manage to stay calmer and get better on his first touch. I find it hard to believe some fail to see his potential. Also yesterday. He might not always make the right decisions, but he is leading the ball very close and in combination with his agility is very hard to tackle. What I find annoying is that, in my opinion, many fouls against him are simply not given. If he was more famous the ref's would decide on foul far more often.

In the second half we dominated the game, Pogba has been on the rise. I had the feeling he would score.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Just stop it. It's simply not true. Of course we had a hard time to get into the match. Gladbach pushed us back into our half and at this point our defense was quite destabilized. But we fought back well after the goal and continued in the second half. Pogba is improving, Marchisio still needs some match practice but he is coming back

Dybala is finding more and more into his role. Sure, he is not Tevez, but he is 21 for $#@!'s sake and moved from Palermo to Juventus. I'm quite optimistic he will soon manage to stay calmer and get better on his first touch. I find it hard to believe some fail to see his potential. Also yesterday. He might not always make the right decisions, but he is leading the ball very close and in combination with his agility is very hard to tackle. What I find annoying is that, in my opinion, many fouls against him are simply not given. If he was more famous the ref's would decide on foul far more often.

In the second half we dominated the game, Pogba has been on the rise. I had the feeling he would score.
It's not what I meant man. I was talking precisely about squad, roster. Allegri just has no one to play in midfield. There were 4-5 moments yesterday when Hernanes fucked up an attack simple because his legs were tied. Just place Pereyra in here and we would have +3-4 really really good moments. Or Sturaro just giving the ball away, because he can't play in one touch mode as Sami can.
What I meant is that it's clearly to me where and how we can improve much if we have at least semi optimal midfield, but it's not happening because our squad is messed up, because of the stupid injuries and panic mode at the last days of mercato.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Good point considering the circumstances. We need 1 point to qualify and we might qualify even if we lose both games if Sevilia fail to win against MGB and thats very likley.

All we need is a win against City at home to try and get 1st spot.
A win vs City and a draw vs Seville and the 1st spot is ours :D

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We where playing the most in form team in the bundesliga last night in a fiery atmosphere and besides the opening 30 minutes we actually did pretty well. Sometimes I think the whole champions league finalists thing have fucked up fans expectations. The truth is that we don't have the individual quality of Bayern, Real, PSG or Barca and we did not have it last year either. Last year we almost crashed out of the group stages, almost lost to Monaco but we had form and luck on our side. Because of the spot in the final last year people just expect us to totally dominate a team like Gladbach away from home and I don't think that is realistic. Not for this team and not even for the team from last year.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
We where playing the most in form team in the bundesliga last night in a fiery atmosphere and besides the opening 30 minutes we actually did pretty well. Sometimes I think the whole champions league finalists thing have $#@!ed up fans expectations. The truth is that we don't have the individual quality of Bayern, Real, PSG or Barca and we did not have it last year either. Last year we almost crashed out of the group stages, almost lost to Monaco but we had form and luck on our side. Because of the spot in the final last year people just expect us to totally dominate a team like Gladbach away from home and I don't think that is realistic. Not for this team and not even for the team from last year.
I honestly do think that with Hedira and Pereyra healthy and Pogba playing as he played yesterday we would had a got shot to dominate DM. Paul is only getting there, but yesterday he was already great, throw a couple of guys who can play in there (not a Brazilian snail and useless Italian lion) and he will thrive.

Requiem

Jul 25, 2012
I seriously can't believe how naive some of you and how terribly bad can some of you read the match.

Allegri did his job almost perfect from his part, the formation was good overall, his subs were brave and earned the team one point which puts them closer to qualification.

Chiellini's brain-fart costed the team in the first 20min, but probably to many of you with a different coach Chiellini wouldn't have made any of his usual mistakes.

The team started an ideal second half controlling the game and attacking left and right until smart Hernanes decided to tackle with both feet. Now I also assume with different coach Hernanes would have most probably tackled with one leg right?

I am sure the same members calling Allegri chicken for not attacking with one man down would be now moaning had Juve lost and blame him for not playing for a point.

Many of you were crying because Dybala didn't start some matches, but when Allegri said the kid needs to grow physically I guess if some of you played at least few years of football would agree with him by now. Now that he starts Dybala you find something else to whine on.

Allegri did brilliant today, I wanted one point after Hernanes was out, this is group stages and not second leg quarter final to go all in. He did well with his subs and I am sure he will attack City at home.
So it's hard to you to understand that Allegri's coaching skills are poor and that one point was pure luck?

The game in Gladbach was all about Gigi brilliance. The team didn't had any idea how to play with ten men and didn't even tried to keep the ball, waste some time or even organize counter attacks. Sitting deep with 35 minutes left is just dumb and especially when you're playing against the team like BMG. That one point was pure luck and not a master plan. Chiellini's brainfart and Hernanes red card are those things that the coach should be prepared for.

"Team started ideal second half". Ideal without a goal is not ideal. The same team starts every single game like that and often second half also. After 5-10 minutes of "controlling the game and pressuring the opponents" it goes back to the same old chaotic play. This is also due to Allegri failure to provide clear ideas how to keep the possesion, know when to put more pressure and when to rest and also how to organize an attacking play without constantly losing the ball and getting yourself in situations like 1 VS 5 or crossing the ball to the box where are 5 defenders and 1 Juve player.

For more examples, you could look at corner and free kicks. Do you see any of Allegri ideas how to deal with those? Because now it's random players who're taking them without a clue how to do it. You should check Sarri's Empoli and see how a smart coach is making the most of it without Pirlo. Every year, starting from 2011-12, in Serie A Juve scored ~20 goals from corner kicks, free kicks and also penalties. Let alone form corners kicks Juve scored at least 7 goals every season. For now it's 0 and you have Mandžukič, Morata, Chiellini, Pogba, Evra etc. on your rooster.

It's kind a funny to hear that Dybala was treated in a right way as a youngster. The main thing for young players is consistency and that is what Allegri failed to provide. Dybala plays two games as a starter and then is sitting on the bench for the next two. How this is smart? If I remember correctly, Pogba had more or less time in every single game and developed just right.

Allegri is good at managing well oiled team with a few minor additions. Even getting better results than expected with some luck. But rebuilding the team is not his mojo even with keeping in mind that the club failed to find him a proper AM.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
November 25-th. 20.45 h.
Just realized I will be on a train back from Rome and will miss most of the game.
Feck.

- - - Updated - - -

We where playing the most in form team in the bundesliga last night in a fiery atmosphere and besides the opening 30 minutes we actually did pretty well. Sometimes I think the whole champions league finalists thing have $#@!ed up fans expectations. The truth is that we don't have the individual quality of Bayern, Real, PSG or Barca and we did not have it last year either. Last year we almost crashed out of the group stages, almost lost to Monaco but we had form and luck on our side. Because of the spot in the final last year people just expect us to totally dominate a team like Gladbach away from home and I don't think that is realistic. Not for this team and not even for the team from last year.
Gladbach is a good team and in a very good state of form.
People seem to forget that they totally dominated City, missed a penalty and lost to a penalty in injury time.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just realized I will be on a train back from Rome and will miss most of the game.
Feck.

- - - Updated - - -

Gladbach is a good team and in a very good state of form.
People seem to forget that they totally dominated City, missed a penalty and lost to a penalty in injury time.
Maybe you will find some stream or something.:D

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
On current form, BMG vs Sevilla is a no brainer: you are far better then the spaniards and I can't see them pulling themselves back in 3 weeks time.
I was very disappointed with our approach to the game, but after your goal we started to take control of the game and before Hernanes (please, get rid of him!!) went bonkers, we had pretty much our hands on the game and your defense was panicking. In the end a draw is a fair result, Gigi did some brilliant saves but so did your keeper, especially the one on Evra with the touch of the middle finger in the far corner was absolutely fantastic.
Good luck, I think you deserve the EL and I think you can have a shot at winning it.
Well, no one knows how things will be in a couple of weeks, especially with more games to come and us not being able to rotate at all right now.
Though, we still have business with Sevilla thanks to last years round of 32 in the Europa League.

Our keeper is Yann Sommer, the Swiss #1 and statistically, the best keeper in all of Europe during the 14/15 season.

BTW: Interesting moment after the game.
Buffon went to the Gladbach fans and tried to get a scarf in exchange for his gloves or shirt but it somehow didn't work out.
Too bad, if it would've been me I certainly would've traded a scarf for any of that and made Gigi the Gladbach fan happy. :D

On another not.
What do you guys think about our midfield of Xhaka and Dahoud?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)