[CL] Monchengladbach 1-1 JUVENTUS (November 3rd, 2015) (3 Viewers)

BMGB 1-1 Juve - Nov 3, 2015 - MoM

• Buffon

• Lichsteiner

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'll be travelling with two colleagues, one Merda fan and one Bilan fan.
It's not going to be funny. And I hope that the wifi on board works.
For me traveling with the supporters from BBBbilaaan and Merda is a bigger problem than not watching the game.
Most ,even if you watch they will piss you off if City scores and will provoke you about some referee's decisions claiming that were in our favor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
For me traveling with the supporters from BBBbilaaan and Merda is a bigger problem than not watching the game.
Most ,even if you watch they will piss you off if City scores and will provoke you about some referee's decisions claiming that were in our favor.
Tell me about it. They might even be very resentful towards me for what might happen in Roma as we are all going there to sit an exam in order to become part of a professional body and at the moment, after several simulations of the test, I might be the only one to pass ....
Imagine if I pass and they don't and Juve beat the crap out of City :juventus:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Tell me about it. They might even be very resentful towards me for what might happen in Roma as we are all going there to sit an exam in order to become part of a professional body and at the moment, after several simulations of the test, I might be the only one to pass ....
Win-win situation:D.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I actually liked the performance. Of course we were simply terrible till the lost goal but right after we got on our feet again. I have a feeling we would win this if it wasn't for Hernanes. And this goal... What a masterpiece, zidanesque assist by Pogba and splendid finish by Stephan. I made a standing ovation.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
You should really be helping those poor misguided souls. I feel sorry for them. First they choose to support those disgusting teams and then they will fail in there work life aswell. Especially the Merda fellow. You should do some kind of intervention.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
What do you guys think about our midfield of Xhaka and Dahoud?
I really liked Xhaka, he controlled the midfield, he is amazing defensively, and he is a great passer. Would love to have him at Juve, but I doubt that this will happen. Also I got a feeling that he is a fan or at least a symphatizer of Juve, he was really ''friendly'' with our players, was just ecstatic when buffon gave him a hug before the kick off, didn't look angry when dybala was slowly walking off the field, when he was substituted. I don't know if he is always that way, because I don't watch your games otherwise.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Well, no one knows how things will be in a couple of weeks, especially with more games to come and us not being able to rotate at all right now.
Though, we still have business with Sevilla thanks to last years round of 32 in the Europa League.

Our keeper is Yann Sommer, the Swiss #1 and statistically, the best keeper in all of Europe during the 14/15 season.

BTW: Interesting moment after the game.
Buffon went to the Gladbach fans and tried to get a scarf in exchange for his gloves or shirt but it somehow didn't work out.
Too bad, if it would've been me I certainly would've traded a scarf for any of that and made Gigi the Gladbach fan happy. :D

On another not.
What do you guys think about our midfield of Xhaka and Dahoud?
So thats what it was all about. I wondered what was happening with gigi and the fans at the end.
:tup: A very good game from Gladbach and crazy atmosphere at your ground. So far they have given Juve the best match up in this group, and I think beside some unlucky moments your early bad form as a whole before new coach taking over is whats kept you from advancing. Remember I told you this group was wide open.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #349
    So it's hard to you to understand that Allegri's coaching skills are poor and that one point was pure luck?
    I don't care if you think Allegri's coaching skills are poor, each to his own, I just think not giving him credits for last night's match when individuals screwed badly and could have ended even worse is low. Pure luck? Luck hasn't been on Juve's side when Frosinone scored their only shot and Udinese too, you can look at it this way too. ;)

The game in Gladbach was all about Gigi brilliance. The team didn't had any idea how to play with ten men and didn't even tried to keep the ball, waste some time or even organize counter attacks. Sitting deep with 35 minutes left is just dumb and especially when you're playing against the team like BMG. That one point was pure luck and not a master plan. Chiellini's brainfart and Hernanes red card are those things that the coach should be prepared for.
    Then I am afraid you got the wrong football coaching concept. You can't control individuals acts, you can only react and he did react with his subs taking Dybala out which was spot on, Moratta who looked tired and 3rd move was taking Sturaro out of gas and on yellow card. Playing 5-3-1 was ideal. You can take it as Gigi's brilliance but I can also take it as Lich's perfect finish and Pogba's great contribution etc... Tactically he closed the gaps, gave them no spaces to run and their only chance was scoring from a deflection, hell I'll take that anyday anytime with a man down away where one point was more than enough.

"Team started ideal second half". Ideal without a goal is not ideal.
    :lol2: So you want a goal in the first 10min other-wise it's not ideal? :shifty:

I wont even bother with the rest of the post.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
    I really liked Xhaka, he controlled the midfield, he is amazing defensively, and he is a great passer. Would love to have him at Juve, but I doubt that this will happen. Also I got a feeling that he is a fan or at least a symphatizer of Juve, he was really ''friendly'' with our players, was just ecstatic when buffon gave him a hug before the kick off, didn't look angry when dybala was slowly walking off the field, when he was substituted. I don't know if he is always that way, because I don't watch your games otherwise.
    Well, Xhaka's a tough dude on the pitch and going for it, but that's his nature and he's tough on himself as well.
    Other then that, he's a good guy and since Schubert made him the captain, he's really taken over as a leader.
    He also benefited immensely by our former manger Lucien Favre, who pretty much broke him down and taught him everything as he joined us over three years ago.

As far as him joining you guys.
    He's been linked to Bayern, Man United, Inter, Napoli and Barca already and I could see him joining Juve, if Pogba would be sold.
    He's got an opt out in 2017 for around €30M and might even be available next summer, if the price is right.

I also hope it's not Bayern, who gets him, cause I'm tired of their argument about keeping the best players "for the Bundesliga", just to watch to suckers being even more stacked than they already are.

So thats what it was all about. I wondered what was happening with gigi and the fans at the end.
    :tup: A very good game from Gladbach and crazy atmosphere at your ground. So far they have given Juve the best match up in this group, and I think beside some unlucky moments your early bad form as a whole before new coach taking over is whats kept you from advancing. Remember I told you this group was wide open.
    Yeah, that 3-0 loss at Sevilla(giving up three penalties within about 20 minutes:sergio:) could cost us big time, given that it could come down to the matchup with them for 3rd place.

Though, I also have to admit that we're still a bit too wasteful with our chances and just not effective enough, which is something you can't do at this level.
    But hey, the team's about 24 years on average and should keep improving thanks to all the things they're exposed in those matches.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Well, Xhaka's a tough dude on the pitch and going for it, but that's his nature and he's tough on himself as well.
    Other then that, he's a good guy and since Schubert made him the captain, he's really taken over as a leader.
    He also benefited immensely by our former manger Lucien Favre, who pretty much broke him down and taught him everything as he joined us over three years ago.

As far as him joining you guys.
    He's been linked to Bayern, Man United, Inter, Napoli and Barca already and I could see him joining Juve, if Pogba would be sold.
    He's got an opt out in 2017 for around €30M and might even be available next summer, if the price is right.

I also hope it's not Bayern, who gets him, cause I'm tired of their argument about keeping the best players "for the Bundesliga", just to watch to suckers being even more stacked than they already are.

Yeah, that 3-0 loss at Sevilla(giving up three penalties within about 20 minutes:sergio:) could cost us big time, given that it could come down to the matchup with them for 3rd place.

Though, I also have to admit that we're still a bit too wasteful with our chances and just not effective enough, which is something you can't do at this level.
    But hey, the team's about 24 years on average and should keep improving thanks to all the things they're exposed in those matches.

When looking at the opportunities you really should have won against City. Yesterday you were a bit unlucky with Hazard's masterstrike, but I have to say you really had Hernanes to thank for blowing up his own team.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010

yes, for a young group with a 23yo as captain, that was very mature and a good display. I too think, a bit lack of quality and presence upfront was your weak point, but in general they worked the channels really well and had Juve exposed and on the back foot for majority of the game even with 11man on the pitch.
    The fact that Juve had no intention of coming out of their shelf and started booting the ball from 60th minute, tho with a red card, says all about the type of challenge your team put up.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
    yes, for a young group with a 23yo as captain, that was very mature and a good display. I too think, a bit lack of quality and presence upfront was your weak point, but in general they worked the channels really well and had Juve exposed and on the back foot for majority of the game even with 11man on the pitch.
    The fact that Juve had no intention of coming out of their shelf and started booting the ball from 60th minute, tho with a red card, says all about the type of challenge your team put up.
    Actually, most of our players said that they would've rather kept playing against eleven as it was easier to create anything before that red card.
    Though, after that you guys just parked the bus and we couldn't get though with the exception of Stindl's header and Hazard's shot.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    Actually, most of our players said that they would've rather kept playing against eleven as it was easier to create anything before that red card.
    Though, after that you guys just parked the bus and we couldn't get though with the exception of Stindl's header and Hazard's shot.
    Obviously, because your position didn't do you any favor and Juve was content with one point which takes it back to what I said about your early games you played in this group. In any case, well played and you deserve at least a EL spot from this group and that should be doable with your current form.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    You guys had an awesome game, i was really jealous that Juve can't play such direct football as BMG. Fast passes, many shots, Schubert is doing an amazing job there. Good luck against Sevilla and City. :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Would be great if they had drew city.

Like that city would be in huge problems right now. If wed beat city and BM beat sevilla, that last game would be such amazing cracker. The kind where germans usually pass, and city tosses it away

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
    Obviously, because your position didn't do you any favor and Juve was content with one point which takes it back to what I said about your early games you played in this group. In any case, well played and you deserve at least a EL spot from this group and that should be doable with your current form.
    Yeah, Juve was content with the point and thanks to scoring a goal at Borussia Park also won the matchup, which meant we couldn't catch you anymore.

You guys had an awesome game, i was really jealous that Juve can't play such direct football as BMG. Fast passes, many shots, Schubert is doing an amazing job there. Good luck against Sevilla and City. :tup:
    Yeah, we're pressing more under Schubert and are playing our fullbacks higher up the pitch, which creates more guys going into the box as well.

BTW: Talking about the Buffon thing.
    I just read that he really wanted to get a scarf from the Gladbach fans and was dissappointed that they said no in the stadium, for whatever reason.
    Though, the ultras remembered him liking Gladbach, appologized to him and made sure that he got a scarf before Juventus left, which made Gigi happy.
    Good thing and it shows what a good dude Buffon is. :tup:

Requiem

Jul 25, 2012
    I don't care if you think Allegri's coaching skills are poor, each to his own, I just think not giving him credits for last night's match when individuals screwed badly and could have ended even worse is low. Pure luck? Luck hasn't been on Juve's side when Frosinone scored their only shot and Udinese too, you can look at it this way too. ;)
    Individuals screwed badly and there was no plan B like Juve player would never get a red card. The whole season we're just unlucky. Trying to argue that luck was the main factor losing and wasting points against frosinones is just ridiculous.

Then I am afraid you got the wrong football coaching concept. You can't control individuals acts, you can only react and he did react with his subs taking Dybala out which was spot on, Moratta who looked tired and 3rd move was taking Sturaro out of gas and on yellow card. Playing 5-3-1 was ideal. You can take it as Gigi's brilliance but I can also take it as Lich's perfect finish and Pogba's great contribution etc... Tactically he closed the gaps, gave them no spaces to run and their only chance was scoring from a deflection, hell I'll take that anyday anytime with a man down away where one point was more than enough.
    I was talking about reaction from the team. Allegri did well with those substitutions, I'm not denying that. But my point was that the team is not tactically prepared to play with ten players on the pitch and this should come from the coach.

It would interesting to see how would defend Allegri if BMG had scored which was very likely to happen.

:lol2: So you want a goal in the first 10min other-wise it's not ideal? :shifty:

I wont even bother with the rest of the post.
    :sergio:

So it was "ideal" start with zero chances created? :shifty: I didn't knew that running hard and pressing for ten minutes without any real threat to opposition is "ideal" start of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)