[CL] Manchester United 0-1 JUVENTUS [October 23rd, 2018] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Gave Roman Warrior Chiellini MOM but him and Bonucci played well together. Liked the lineup say maybe Costa/Berna in there for Cuads. Big fan of Juan just that greater talent has come to Juve just like CR7 came for Higgy. Yes, again seemed like Juve let up in the second half but 11 out there at all times appeared more fluid without a player slowing them down. ;)

I think Juve only scored 1 because they were indeed up against the best goalie in the world. Not many saves but he made a few BIG ones.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
If we look at the big picture, although we allowed them some chances in the end when we took our foot off the gas, we still gained great publicity.

We are an Italian team that went to Old Trafford and played an exciting game, winning it in the process. Adding on, players that featured in this game include stars like CR7 Pogba Dybala Pjanic De Gea.

We have officially been branded as a cool football club after this. The kind that British kids will choose to play in Fifa. Move over PSG, let us show you the correct way to go from rags to riches neega.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I work with 5 Man Utd supporters and 3 of them didn't even see the game.

Of the 2 that did 1 said if the Pogba shot would of went in then they would of then went on and won the game and the other said Utd got punished for not taking their chances.

I mean what fucking chances?

They're so delusional its unreal.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I work with 5 Man Utd supporters and 3 of them didn't even see the game.

Of the 2 that did 1 said if the Pogba shot would of went in then they would of then went on and won the game and the other said Utd got punished for not taking their chances.

I mean what fucking chances?

They're so delusional its unreal.
Shh, let them be. If their fan-base knew anything about football they would demand their American owners to take necessary steps. Let them keep thinking it's all just bad luck.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
So since Conte era Juve only lost to both Madrid sides, Barca, Bayern and fucking Galatasaray. Am I right?
That's pretty impressive record

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
So since Conte era Juve only lost to both Madrid sides, Barca, Bayern and fucking Galatasaray. Am I right?
That's pretty impressive record
I think we lost also against Olympiakos and Sevilla with a Morata not scoring 3 empty netters.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Shh, let them be. If their fan-base knew anything about football they would demand their American owners to take necessary steps. Let them keep thinking it's all just bad luck.
I agree. Their owners are bleeding them dry year after year.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Wanting more? We lost a key player every transfer season until the Ronaldo buy, operated on a teeny tiny budget for years to get where we are. In that same time period they spent hundreds and hundreds of millions and hired 3 coaches and failed to build a team despite all that aggressive spending. They nicked Pogba off of us. They nicked Alexis out of Arsenal, martial at Monaco was a super promising player, Mata was Chelsea's best player, Di Maria from Madrid and Falcao from Monaco, Mikhi was Dortmund's best player and they all flopped.
You should give the club more credit as well, we did sell a key player often, but the ambition was still the same and we made up for it all things considered. The progression we've had in the last few years can be compared to very few clubs and it was topped off by signing Cristiano Ronaldo. Juve has a ton of momentum right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)