[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (20 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Chiellini lol, this guy will get a fastest red card in CL some day. Good choice with Cuadrado though, I can not stand any more crosses from Lichtsteiner. Is Marchisio available? I know he is injured but at least he can bring water to our players?
Cheap stab at Chiellini, mate.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
if we play 4-3-3, Cuadrado and Morata are the best options for the wings. id play Dybala only at SS or AM
:agree:

Dybala, is not a LWF. He can play RWF (he has done it before), as it allows him to cut in and shoot with his left foot. But Cuadrado is the superior player in that role. And Morata is by far the best option we have at LWF as he played there many times for Real Madrid, and their B league team, and was quite good in the role.

What I'd like to see would be a fluid front line with Morata-Dybala-Cuadrado. It might be very interesting. Easily shift from 4-3-3 to 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-2-1 and so on.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
are we the neighborhood watch now?
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)