[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (71 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Because we aren't trying to win. We're trying not to lose but i think we'll fail miserably.
This pretty much never works. Last season's Roma even managed a draw. And why no Dybala? Surely he would be useful on the counter, God knows he was at Palermo. Evra over Sandro too? I can't believe that Evra is all that much better defensively.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
This pretty much never works. Last season's Roma even managed a draw. And why no Dybala? Surely he would be useful on the counter, God knows he was at Palermo. Evra over Sandro too? I can't believe that Evra is all that much better defensively.
Everytime I see a line up where Dybala is on the bench the more I believe Allegri doesn't like him.

*Alex Sandro should start and so should Cuadrado if we're to at least try on counter attacks. But I've a feeling we'll do nothing but defend.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Everytime I see a line up where Dybala is on the bench the more I believe Allegri doesn't like him.

*Alex Sandro should start and so should Cuadrado if we're to at least try on counter attacks. But I've a feeling we'll do nothing but defend.
Yeah, we're definitely conceding. Unless Lemina is some combination of Vidal and Sturaro from last season.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
best part is Allegri will start that 3-5-2, we will get drilled early in the game then midway or after 60 mins into being fucked, he'll now realize he had to play 4-3-1-2/4-3-2-1 and start to make the switch when its too late, I mean how dumb can some Italian coaches get sometimes, beats my mind all the time, we couldn't even get past freaking Olympiakos with that shit but oh wait, it might work vs City.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Our team has been ripped to shreds. We went from winning the double and making the champions league final and now look at us. A terrible mercato, now we have so many injuries, and a group that has not been together long at all. Last year we were more talented, but also had played together for years. Now look at us. The expectation should remain the same. Win the scudetto, and be competitive in the champions league and coppa. But I mean come on we are 8 points behind Inter and look at that starting 11. I'm so disappointed in Marotta and company, they shredded the team. But if Allegri fields that starting 11 that is also unacceptable.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The squad seems so unbalanced this year we do not have a solid starting lineup. Will take a few months efore we find a stable starting 11.

Apr 17, 2009
I feel pretty good about a result if those are the attackers city is going to field. None of them can finish. I'd be more worried about Bony because juve is definitely going to play deep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)