[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (9 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Mandzukic-Morata is literally retarded
at this rate, I am 100% going to agree Allegri is retarded if he goes:
> 3-5-2 vs City without Cuadrado and Alex Sandro
> doesn't field a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2
> benches Cuadrado who was out clear attacking outlet v Chievo
> Dybala has sucked but still if Allegri goes Manzu-Morata, he has clearly lost it.

Allegri is really getting legit confirmed as a poor manager after season 1, whilst Beppe is more to blame for this mess Allegri's decisions is clearly making a case against him likewise.
3-5-2 v City with Licht, Evra will be a disaster,
is Ance looking a job? cos if we suck this month too, am afraid its time to shuffle our cards before it gets too late.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The same could be said about any of the 4-man backline formations and it will be as good as any argument you or any other person would give regarding the 3-5-2. I say play our game, play the formation we played against Chievo, but instruct the players to sit a bit deeper and wait for the counter. It could work amazing, cause its the best formation for us, a modern formation, a formation where we could use our most talented players and use their abilities to the fullest and might even get a good result against City, we might even win the game. Or, it will just fail miserably.....

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Licht BonBon Chiellini Alex
Pereyra Pogba
Cuadrado Hernanes Dybala
Morata
I would put Hernanes infront of the defense instead otherwise I agree with the lineup and tactics. We have the players to be a real force in Europe when teams attack us and leave space at the back to counter. I bet Allegri will chose the pussyass 3-5-2 with Licht and Evra as FB hopping for a 0-0 result or mayby a 0-1 with luck and some individual brilliance. If we use the 3-5-2 we will lose. If we use the 4-3-3 I think we will have a good chance of winning. At least we will be going down swinging

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Lemina as regista?
You don't throw an inexperienced 22 year old into the starting lineup of the biggest away game of the first half of the season during a chaotic period at the club, esepecially when the youngster in question has arrived here only two weeks ago.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
You don't throw an inexperienced 22 year old into the starting lineup of the biggest away game of the first half of the season during a chaotic period at the club, esepecially when the youngster in question has arrived here only two weeks ago.
I do agree, but remember Sturaro vs Real? We are desperate and there is no Padoin. :scared:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Btw does anyone know how good Hernanes is defensively as a CM/CDM? I'd imagine closer to Pirlo than Marchisio, but then I remembered that I actually hadn't seen much of him as a CM :D

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree, but remember Sturaro vs Real? We are desperate and there is no Padoin. :scared:
Maybe if we had no alternative whatsoever, but we do have Hernanes.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Marchisio injured
Chiellini Lichtsteiner Evra Mandzukic will start
Morata did not impress with chievo

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Pereyra Hernanes Pogba
Cuadrado Mandzukic Dybala​

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Allegri has to make a gamble. I don't know what it will be, but I expect a serious surprise tomorrow. Maybe Cuadrado, Pereyra and Dybala starting behind Mandzukic or Lemina as a starter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)