[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (73 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Absolutely zero point starting Mario Mandz if Evra starts. Lict we all know can't cross for shit and Evra's are very hit and miss and most of the time isn't in a position to be able to cross. Mandz will get zero service and will be completely ineffective.
Mandzukic-Morata is literally retarded

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Absolutely zero point starting Mario Mandz if Evra starts. Lict we all know can't cross for $#@! and Evra's are very hit and miss and most of the time isn't in a position to be able to cross. Mandz will get zero service and will be completely ineffective.
If this happens, I'll throw myself off the stand.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok surely if you have to play 3-5-2 play Cuadrado and Sandro, then it's a different ball game but Evra and Licht? Fucking bullshit.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #207
    This season has so far been waiting in anticipation for the matches and half way through wish it never started.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

This season has so far been waiting in anticipation for the matches and half way through wish it never started.
    Amen.

I've watched one City game this year, against Chelsea. Now Chelsea is also in poor form, true, but how City destroyed them was shocking. We can count our lucky stars because Aguero won't be playing. But Toure and Silva alone will rip our midfield a new one. I'm really terrified about this game.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #211
    Amen.

I've watched one City game this year, against Chelsea. Now Chelsea is also in poor form, true, but how City destroyed them was shocking. We can count our lucky stars because Aguero won't be playing. But Toure and Silva alone will rip our midfield a new one. I'm really terrified about this game.
    Some people thing we have the win already in the bag.

Aug 5, 2015
    Amen.
    I am afraid of this game too. But we have chances to end this match with draw, of defenders will be more efficient and will do everything possible to stop Toure and Silva.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)