[CL] Malmoan 0-2 JUVENTUS (November 26th, 2014) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Llorente

• Pogba

• Licht

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
So has anyone watched Malmo in home games against Atletico and Olympiacos?
They play really good football and tbh they looked better than Atletico. Atletico won liek they always do ARda out wide crossing/passing the ball in the box. Malmo played really nice and better than Atl. but the lack in quality compared with Atl. made them lose.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Padoin to start over evra becasue the pitch is in poor condition and allegri does not not want to risk evra as he just returned from injury - SKY

While I agree with the choice of Padoin I don't understand why Vidal should be starting ahead of Pereyra. It's like Allegri wants to make it harder for himself Conte style. Vidal has different qualities to Pereyra and he's not suited to the AM role IMO. If Allegri doesn't want Pereyra there he should use Pogba but not without form Vidal. IMO it's not the time for experiments and with the bad pitch we will play on it could be last year Galata-like scenario. The pitch will make it much harder for us with the style we use, the clock will be ticking and we decide to have more muscles that creativity? I'm not sure about this.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
While I agree with the choice of Padoin I don't understand why Vidal should be starting ahead of Pereyra. It's like Allegri wants to make it harder for himself Conte style. Vidal has different qualities to Pereyra and he's not suited to the AM role IMO. If Allegri doesn't want Pereyra there he should use Pogba but not without form Vidal. IMO it's not the time for experiments and with the bad pitch we will play on it could be last year Galata-like scenario. The pitch will make it much harder for us with the style we use, the clock will be ticking and we decide to have more muscles that creativity? I'm not sure about this.
Vidal is not a normal player. I acknowledge his form has dipped, it's obvious. But there are some players that earn the right to play the big matches because they have delivered in the past. No one would be surprised if Vidal popped up with a brace tomorrow.

I agree in a sense that Pereyra is better suited as an AM but on the other hand, Vidal's finishing is far superior to Pereyra and IMO is possibly top 3 on this team. I guess it comes down to how important you think form is when dealing with world class players.

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
we need to play vidal in a deeper position and let him make the runs from midfield to attack. i think pogba or pereyra should be our number 10 as he is a lot more suited to that role

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)