[CL] Malmoan 0-2 JUVENTUS (November 26th, 2014) (4 Viewers)

MOM

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Llorente

• Pogba

• Licht

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Am just going through some heavy personal $#@! right now.

:tup:
hey don't worry was just kidding. must be rough having Juve so close and being unable to go to the game. For instance a few years back I decided never to go to San Siro again when some thugs tried to steal my then 4 years old son Juve scarf. Scary moments as I can be a bit of a hot head and told them "you furcking ass holes take it up with a grown up men". I was still playing rugby then and doing martial arts although retrospectively it could have got me into big trouble. Luckily some AC Milan fans stepped in for me telling these audacius ultras to back off and leave a kid and a family man alone.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I think we'll win, but I'm really nervous about the Atleti game. It's that time of the year again... CHL-heartattack season.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think there are 2 key reasons why Juve has underperformed in Europe:

1) Mentality (tend not to take the game to them as much)
2) Lack of counter attacking threat.

In Europe you need that counter attacking threat. It allows you to defend higher up the pitch. Conte's (and Allegri's) 352 required the counter attacks to come from slow players down the middle or from wing backs who are attacking from positions that are too deep while defending. Against the good sides, we sit too deep and don't have the pace to threaten them on the counter. The change in formation changes things somewhat. Although I think if the formation evolved and allowed Coman and Morata to be part of it - we would have true pace on the counter in conjunction with the vertical runs from Marchisio and Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)