[CL] Malmö FF 0-3 Juventus [September 14th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't care who starts, but I don't want to see Mcdonald or Danilo (RB, CDM position). Best we could go is with a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 formation with Berna play LW/LCM
Tek
Cuadrado-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Bentancur-Locatelli
Chiesa-Dybala-Berna
Morata
Edit: Chiesa will miss the game

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
it turns around here. :green:
This is where the season starts. Let's go.
If we don't win this match i am done
Love the optimism, but this is where the meltdown happens. We probably will draw against Milan
And our season will start at the games against Chelsea. Maybe we can steal a victory in this game
After that we will see the ups and downs along the season just trying to climb the ladder for UCL spot next year

We will have 65vs35% chance of getting the knockout round of UCL
And if that happen that is where our season will be to get as much $$ for next season rebuilding process
This is just a honest analysis from what happen this season

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Love the optimism, but this is where the meltdown happens. We probably will draw against Milan
And our season will start at the games against Chelsea. Maybe we can steal a victory in this game
After that we will see the ups and downs along the season just trying to climb the ladder for UCL spot next year

And if that happen that is where our season will be to get as much $$ for next season rebuilding process
65% chance? :lol:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
There's science behind calculating.
2 spots = 200%, Malmo is gone, even if we want to give them chance it will be a marginal one
So 200/3 =66.7%,as Chelsea have a better chance then Zenit will get what's left of that chance
And if Chelsea getting like say 80% chance to qualify then it will take % from us and Zenit to equate

And match against the lower side is crucial points if we both draw against Zenit

So the decider will be
(* high ratepriority) who getting full points against Malmo
- the match between us and Zenit
- who can take point(s) against Chelsea

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

2 things make me happy
reaching to round of 4 CL
Seeing ronaldo's failure at ma utd

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
2 spots = 200%, Malmo is gone, even if we want to give them chance it will be a marginal one
So 200/3 =66.7%,as Chelsea have a better chance then Zenit will get what's left of that chance
And if Chelsea getting like say 80% chance to qualify then it will take % from us and Zenit to equate

And match against the lower side is crucial points if we both draw against Zenit

So the decider will be
(* high ratepriority) who getting full points against Malmo
- the match between us and Zenit
- who can take point(s) against Chelsea
trust me as long as we got Tek in goal, everyone including Malmo have a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)